Hulk VS. Abomination

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tomandshell

Blue Flame of the West/Mod
Reaction score
No, it's not the next Sideshow diorama, but Avi Arad has confirmed the villain for the now-in-development Hulk 2.

HULKDES_2.jpg

That should play into the first one well, I bet Emil Bronsky is not the person who becomes the Abomination though...

I don't know if it is only me who is against the remaking of the same characters.

We already are going to have a HULK, why the second ??

I sure will not buy the second, when there are so much different stuff waiting out there

I'll actually be looking forward to Hulk 2, as I'd imagine it would
easily surpass the original. That wouldn't be that difficult......

I'd think it would have a whole lot more of Hulk SMASH! than
the first one did, and that is definitely a good thing. My Attakus
Hulk based on the first film is my pride and joy, so I'd love to see
the big greenie on-screen again in that form.

hulkjs39ss.jpg

JS :D

tomandshell said:
Gambit--Just to be clear, Sideshow is not making another Hulk diorama, they are making another Hulk movie.

Ooops, it was early morning here and I was saying what is Avi Arad gotta do with SS statues :D

Now when I re-check your first post I see more clear :)

My opinion for the second Hulk movie: Hulk vs abomination would be striking. I read the last comic version of the two and it was a brilliant scenario, including the gorgeous Russian wife of Emil:D.

HULK 2 ha?? I wonder if they will make a Fantastic Four 2, also? oh yeah, they are. :confused:

Is Ang Lee directing part 2 also?

I hope they let Hulk talk in this one, he's an incredibly dull character when all he does is grunt and growl.

it would be cool if Ang Lee directs part 2. He can add a little Hulk 1 and Brokeback mountain in Hulk Part 2 :lol Hulk and Abomination :chew

I'm glad they're doing a sequel. I didn't hate the first movie like a lot of people did. I like the choice of The Abomination, but I hope they get Doc Samson in there, too.

I kind of liked the first movie too although I could have done without the hulk-dogs. With Spider-man and X-Men they've managed to make great entertaining genre action movies with strong characters and I think they're going to move towards that direction with Hulk 2, rather than being an attempt at a more intellectual exploration that Ang Lee attempted.

But the rumors of a straight-to-video movie starring Duchovny is kind of scary.

Darklord Dave said:
...But the rumors of a straight-to-video movie starring Duchovny is kind of scary.

I *think* those rumors have been debunked, thank GOD. And I agree, it would be great to see a treatment similar to the X-Men/Spidey franchises. I'm hoping for a great success with Hulk 2 that will maybe kick it off for another couple sequels. HULK deserves it! (wishing I had a Hulk smiley to post here)

Also, I think it's totally possible to explore the intellectual/psychological background of the Hulk and still be WAY more entertaining than Lee's effort, it's been done dozens of times in the comics. And am I the only one who thinks it might be a good idea to re-cast the role of Betty? I thought Bana and Connely had about as much chemistry as Hitler and Mother Theresa. I'm ok with Bana as Bruce (although I think his performance could shine much more with better directing), but Betty just didn't do it for me. I think Elisha would look good as a brunette...... :D

elisha_cuthbert_11.jpg

Last edited:
Back