• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB ht BLADE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
idk but some of the guys are asking ebay prices on here and asking for the money to be paypaled as a gift

so theyre ducking listing and selling fees on ebay plus paypal fees....kinda crappy not to hook up a fellow collector but oh well

idk but some of the guys are asking ebay prices on here and asking for the money to be paypaled as a gift

so theyre ducking listing and selling fees on ebay plus paypal fees....kinda crappy not to hook up a fellow collector but oh well

I hear ya on the "gift" aspect. There've been too many jerkoffs screwing over freaks with that method here that I think it should be disallowed. But ebaY establishes fair market value as far as pricing goes and membership here doesn't entitle us to any discounts, so pricing similarities should be a given. Good luck though! :D

I hear ya on the "gift" aspect. There've been too many jerkoffs screwing over freaks with that method here that I think it should be disallowed. But ebaY establishes fair market value as far as pricing goes and membership here doesn't entitle us to any discounts, so pricing similarities should be a given. Good luck though! :D

i disagree...if theyre saving on ebay fees listing and selling they should cut the fellow collector a bit of a break....im not saying knock off $100 but theyre saving by selling it here why not give a little help to the fellow collector win win for everyone

atleast thats how it should be...remember greed is a sin :wink1: :rotfl

i disagree...if theyre saving on ebay fees listing and selling they should cut the fellow collector a bit of a break....im not saying knock off $100 but theyre saving by selling it here why not give a little help to the fellow collector win win for everyone

atleast thats how it should be...remember greed is a sin :wink1: :rotfl

While it does happen from time to time, given even the mods milk grails for green, I'd say the "hook-up" is more the exception, not the rule.

thanks guys you can close this...got a great deal from a fellow collector on here

thanks bud!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back