Enterbay x Medicom Ultimate Unison ANH 1/6 Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When talking about Medicom I'd like to see some of their armored troops like Snowtrooper, Scout or AT-AT Driver. This doesn't look like Luke...

I'm excited as SS's ANH was a fail. But that don't look like Mark to me, hopefully it changes. Still the possibilities intrigue me. Still is good news though, I'm a huge Luke fan and can never have enough, and SS has made only 1 good one IMO.

Last edited:
1327189pp39mm73d7hozp1.jpg

Nooo

It doesn't look like Luke!!
But it's good for Enterbay and Medicom to have a good start,but not good for us who have a sideshow collection.

Hopefully (and probably) the final product, and some new pics later on will be different. They gotta know that looks nothing like Luke.

But like they say it's all about the possibilities, hopefully they can pull it out.

uu_pad.jpg

the quality of the paint etc just looks incredible but who is it- cause it sure aint luke
just imagine that quality but looking right....sigh

Wow, yeah. I'm surprised how off the likeness is. At least with the other SW characters there was a passing resemblance in that caricature stylized kind of way. Definitely the eyes are throwing it off.

Any new SW product is welcome (especially at 1/6, roughly, size)-- but I still prefer SSC. Call me a Freak.

There is no excuse for not getting the sculpt right IMO, it's been done enough times. It doesn't even look close. The paint however looks good as does the rest of the figure.

So will this come on a weak-ass medicom body or will it be EB? That's a big concern of mine.

Back