Shameless - Showtime Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The ill Jedi

ILLest of 'em all!!
Reaction score
New series starring William H Macy and (the main draw for me) Emmy Rossum :)drool).

Macy plays a drunk with like 7 kids and all the kids basically take care of and fend for themselves. I caught a sneak preview of it yesterday and it was great. Anybody else catch it?

Premiers January 9th after Californication. :yess:

20 Minute Sneak Peek: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJzaCqVwN8g

Actually the reason I wasn't interested in it was BECAUSE they showed so much of it. If they would've showed less it's possible I would've checked it out just to see what was up. But there wasn't a single thing in all those promos that caught my attention besides that one girls nips. :lol

So , is this a US version of the UK show that's had about 8 series now ?.

shameless-season-6-episode-15-s06e15.jpg

Not really my cup of tea. Not even the draw of boobs or a crazy looking William H. Macy is enough to get me to watch.

Caught the sex scene between Emmy Rossum and some guy. She looks fantastic naked. That was enough for me.

caught the sneak preview & looks like it has some potential. macy is awesome.........:lecture

he looks to play a drunk well.....:chug

awesome first full episode. i was expecting more comedy but looks to be more of a drama with subtle humor..............previews for next week look dark.

I just caught up with this show and really like the writing. And naked Emmy Rossum is a plus. But naked man butt is a negative. :(

yea, this show rocks. nice to have a good sunday series to follow again.

I just caught up with this show and really like the writing. And naked Emmy Rossum is a plus. But naked man butt is a negative. :(
Yup! I am loving it too. William H Macy is a perfect ***hole and I love Rossum's character, doesn't hurt that she shows some skin either. :naughty The neighbors are awesome too! :lol

yea, this show rocks. nice to have a good sunday series to follow again.
Sunday night with Californication and Shameless rocks! :rock

Yeah, there are some good shows on Sunday- Big Love, Californication, Shameless...I've been watching Episodes, but it's only so-so.

Yeah, there are some good shows on Sunday- Big Love, Californication, Shameless...I've been watching Episodes, but it's only so-so.

Shameless has been a great surprise. I've really enjoyed the first three episodes (great writing, acting, etc.) and seeing him waking up in Toronto was hilarious. I've actually really enjoyed Episodes as well... "Hey, my eyes are up here." And I never really liked Matt LeBlanc from his Friends days.

Back