Living dead dolls Jason Voorhees...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shai

Super Freak
Reaction score
jasonbig.jpg

O.K...who can get me one of these at the con ??????? Its part 3 Jason,Living dead dolls style, by Mezco.. And as many of you know, I workship part 3 Jason.... Help me out guys..I will pay for everything...

Details:

https://toynewsi.com/news.php?catid=169&itemid=9273

Another SDCC exclusive that is too cool not to have.

Man! What's with the Jason love all of a sudden from seemingly every toy company on the planet...

Not that I'm complaining mind - that's just the bank manager!

Yeah I got the email from Mezco last night...I hope to pick one up too...I really think this will be MUCH cooler in person....

Ive always like the Living Dead Dolls line. not enough to collect them, but I thought they were cool on the shelf.

Too this wont be in scale with SS's Chucky Dolls. They'd loko like lil' horror siblings

I usually do not collect these either, but the Jason fanatic in me will not let me go without this one... I hope I can find one on Ebay or something once the con is over...

Probably not, but still...

I really love the mask, very well done. :D

Shaihulud said:
O.K...who can get me one of these at the con ??????? Its part 3 Jason,Living dead dolls style, by Mezco.. And as many of you know, I workship part 3 Jason.... Help me out guys..I will pay for everything...

If you know a Club Mez member or wish to join yourself, they are planning on selling the exclusive through the Club site as well. Maybe another alternative. I had to get the Scissorhands from last year, seriously thinking about this one as well.

The link says:

...will be available this summer at the San Diego Comic Con, Wizard World Chicago and online through Mezco Direct and Club Mez.

Does this mean that the ones that do not sell at the conventions will then be available to Club Mez, and those that do not sell there will then trickle into the Mezco Direct store? Or will they be readily available at all the listed places? Or is it anybody's guess right now?

I've never needed to hunt down a Mezco exclusive before and I'm curious about what to expect.

That Jason is great and I must have one.

EVILFACE said:
He gets the axe to the head at the end of part 3.

Yep! Though besides that and the makeup... not much difference between the two. Subtle changes.

Still, I have to say that I love the blood on the hands... very well done.

I knew he got the axe at the end but figured because it WAS at the END, a pt. 4 Jason would be a better way to market this figure. I guess it all depends on what the face looks like (if the mask is removeable).

Kabukiman said:
The link says:

Does this mean that the ones that do not sell at the conventions will then be available to Club Mez, and those that do not sell there will then trickle into the Mezco Direct store? Or will they be readily available at all the listed places? Or is it anybody's guess right now?

I've never needed to hunt down a Mezco exclusive before and I'm curious about what to expect.

That Jason is great and I must have one.

According to their emails, there will be no preorders for Attendees this year. But Club Members will have a one week advanced preorder with an in-stock guarantee. Of couse, I didn't have any problems getting the ones I wanted last year, but this sounds like it will be a whole lot easier this year.

Heads up all, this guy's up for Club Mez members now and will be available through Mezco Direct this Friday (6/9)! :blissy

is this a collect and go type thing or can I just pick one up at the con??:monkey1

Back