Joebizz34's 1/6 custom Jason Part 3 (Updated Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joebizz34

Super Freak
Reaction score
This is just the original Sideshow version that I touched up. I dyed and weathered his shirt and the hockey mask is actually the prop mask that came with the Freddy of "Freddy Vs. Jason". I always loved the mask and wanted to use it on something, so here it is and it looks a lot more menacing then the mask that he originally had. I turned his original mask into the Part 8 one that you've seen. So now this one has the prop mask that I made wearable. The only negative is that you can see the claw marks in it that was put there to mimic Freddy taking a swipe at his mask, but besides that, I think the mask works great on him and I just chalk it up to a damaged look. What do you think?

*Updated Pics at the bottom of thread. One new pic here for example*

DSC_1350.jpg

IMG00879-20101129-2241.jpg

IMG00875-20101129-2227.jpg

IMG00874-20101129-2227.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Joebizz34's 1/6 custom Jason Part 3

Last batch including some of him holding a 1/6 scale spear gun I bought off eBay. I may paint the gun a different color at some point. I have to re-watch the movie to see what color it was.

IMG00869-20101129-2224.jpg

IMG00964-20101206-2228.jpg

IMG00962-20101206-2227.jpg

IMG00961-20101206-2226.jpg

Sweet man. It's amazing how much improved a figure can look with just a few adjustments. I love the spear gun. That is cool. :clap

Sweet man. It's amazing how much improved a figure can look with just a few adjustments. I love the spear gun. That is cool. :clap

Thanks, the spear gun was actually made for a GI-Joe figure. It was the only one I could find.

One more left over pic with him holding the spear gun.

IMG00960-20101206-2226.jpg

I like what you have done with the mask, but the figure is a little too dirty for me.

Yeah I hear ya but the camera makes it stand out more. It is more suttle in real life.

You have to get a better camera like you were talking about. I personally like the dirty look. I think although it doesn't always show a screen accurate representation of the character, a figure that has been weathered up and stuff makes it look more realistic and more menacing IMO especially when it comes to horror characters like Jason, Freddy, Myers, etc etc. I like what you have done to the figure.

You have to get a better camera like you were talking about. I personally like the dirty look. I think although it doesn't always show a screen accurate representation of the character, a figure that has been weathered up and stuff makes it look more realistic and more menacing IMO especially when it comes to horror characters like Jason, Freddy, Myers, etc etc. I like what you have done to the figure.

Thanks for that but with that being said, it is also the fault of my phone camera. When I get a new SLR camera then I will be able to take some really nice pics that people can see more accurately. He is weathered up some but this camera makes it look like it was a little overdone when in reality it is a lot more suttle.

I like the darker shirt, need to do that to mine.

Thanks Evil, I think that was the biggest change I wanted to make on him. I've had this figure for a long long time but I never really got into dying clothing until I worked on the Myer's custom I did and had to dye his coveralls. Once I had that down, I went back to this one because it always bugged me that his shirt was too light. :)

It's been a long time since I've bumped this thread but the time is now. I have updated my Part 3 custom and I think I am satisified with him now being a ton more accurate to the movie compared to what I showed here before.

I replaced his shirt underneath with an accurate white undershirt and I swapped out his SS hockey mask with a much better custom one that I bought off eBay. New pics below....

DSC_1350.jpg

DSC_1349.jpg

DSC_1335.jpg

DSC_1336.jpg

I repainted his infamous spear gun with weathering. The first pic is to honor the fact that this film was originally in 3D!! :)

DSC_1341.jpg

DSC_1342.jpg

DSC_1339.jpg

DSC_1338.jpg

DSC_1337.jpg

Finally I swapped out the SS head sculpt with a custom one that I believe was done by Rocco. It has a much better likeness to the actual head from the film. I received it almost finished. I just needed to paint the right eye and finish painting the flesh tones and detailing on the sculpt.

DSC_1347.jpg

DSC_1348.jpg

DSC_1346.jpg

DSC_1345.jpg

DSC_1344.jpg

DSC_1343.jpg

Back