1/6 Resolute Duke WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CREG Customs

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well... my Snake Eyes was greeted with - er - mixed reviews. :lol

Alas, Snake Eyes needs someone to take orders from :)

So I have all this gear left over from a Royce Mud custom I am doing. Thought I would put it to good use and build a Resolute Duke.

Head is a temp. Working on that one.

Need to dye the pants, get elbow pads, undershirt and who knows what else. :think

Feedback welcomed!

resolute-duke.jpg

IMG_4363.jpg

IMG_4369.jpg

IMG_4359.jpg

Last edited:
:yess: Did you copy/paste that from my SE thread?

Well... minus the Duke part.

I could lie and say, "Oh, ____ yea bro! You nailed him!" :rock:rock:rock

Or I can be honest and say that to me it looks like you essentially just added pouches, a scar and the TTA head to Royce. There's a substantial difference between the source material in your pic and the custom. :huh

I would agre with Nam. It looks nothing like the source material. The items may be the same, but the colors aren't, and that is a big thing. THe sculpt is also nothing like Duke.

I could lie and say, "Oh, ____ yea bro! You nailed him!" :rock:rock:rock

Or I can be honest and say that to me it looks like you essentially just added pouches, a scar and the TTA head to Royce. There's a substantial difference between the source material in your pic and the custom. :huh

No, seriously, I thought you actually said that. That's why I thought it was funny but you didn't I was wrong.

Anywho - The head's a temp as posted above. Just didn't want to post a headless body.

I'm a big boy and can handle honest criticism.
:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

Since when did Duke gain a few pounds and decided to be a PMC?

Nice kitbash, but definitely NO DUKE.

Maybe he can audition for GI JOE?

;)

Sculpt looks nothing like Duke. I surely hope the head a temp. You should work on that one.

:panic: :panic: :panic:

Well I guess I could try something different. :monkey1

It may look like at-dollar-dollar, but I plan on altering a John Connor head. My first attempt was a major FAIL (dif' head sculpt).

No one shall ever see it as it had been destroyed.

Duke looked... a little metro.

If you simply scrap that pink shirt and get the Duke shirt I think the bash gets much closer to the source material. Maybe dye/paint the pouches too.

:panic: :panic: :panic:

Well I guess I could try something different. :monkey1

It may look like at-dollar-dollar, but I plan on altering a John Connor head. My first attempt was a major FAIL (dif' head sculpt).

No one shall ever see it as it had been destroyed.

Duke looked... a little metro.

Now I wanna see what happened! :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Is that a salmon colored blouse madame is wearing?

I'd switch that shirt along with the sculpt, Creg. I mean, whatever look you're going for is is cool as long as it's what you want but Duke here is screaming PMC, as someone said previously.

Back