Punisher or Logan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
carbo-fation said:
I am debating about purchasing another Sideshow Marvel PF, but I can't decide between Logan or Frank Castle aka. the Punisher.

Which one would you choose?
carbo-fation, For me it's "Logan", hands down without breaking a sweat!

Its really a matter of which character do you prefer, cause both look awesome..but if I had to choose, I would take the punisher.

carbo-fation said:
I am debating about purchasing another Sideshow Marvel PF, but I can't decide between Logan or Frank Castle aka. the Punisher.

Which one would you choose?

Exclusive Punisher for sure. The face in the Logan piece just doesn't look right to me.

Take the reg Punisher, its the classic rendition of the character, much better than the ex. imo...thats why the exclusive is still for sale on sideshows site and the regular is sold out!!!!

Both are good and a hard choice but yea I guess I would go with the Punisher.

The Punisher just sold out so it is now down to just Logan.
I have both of these personally and they are both top of the line.

Carbo-- I hope that it was you that grabbed the Punisher before it sold out! That's a great price! I actually prefer the regular version--I think it looks better, and that's probably why it sold out and the other didn't as Shai pointed out. If you managed to get it, I hope you enjoy it! If not, you had better make your purchase next time before posting and pointing everybody to a 50% off sale! :D

Nope, I did not get it. I am really pissed off right now, but as you said Tom, next time I'll make the purchase and then point at the site.

I hope Darkshadow has an extra one hiding somewhere which he could sell to me at the same price. One can only hope:monkey3

Well I'm late as usual. I would have scooped up the Punisher for sure if I had seen it before it sold out. Oh well, I still have Logan. 8)

I also tried to get the punisher, but was about 30 seconds to late. I went and got my credit card and it was gone. You can't beat the price. I would get Logan but I already have him. These are a steal for $125

Carbo....next time just grab it. either way you wouln't be dissapointed. And don't give up the link to the store.

Back