Skiman's 1:6 Jared Nomak "The Reaper" [Decon Frost perhaps?]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skiman

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just gauging interest here of having a Nomak headsculpt done for commission. I was talking to Skiman and he is interested in doing it, if you don't know his work check out his custom thread, its all top notch. No full details yet, but would there be an interest in having this character done?

Matt13, a friend of mine on the boards here is wanting more baddies in his collection and someone to go against "The Daywalker" as always I'm interested in a challenge and to see how many would be interested in such a sculpt if I were to execute it properly.

This project will more than likely take place at the beginning of the year whenever all my other custom/commissions settle down...

Open (literally speaking LOL) to options but I'll post a few pics of what he had suggested and we'll just go from there!!! Also figured that this would get the most traffic here in the Marvel section with the Blade fans and it's 1/6 companion, it wouldn't get much love down in the custom section so I hope it can stay here.

List:
@ Skiman AP
1) Matt13 (both sculpts/painted)
2) gargan (both sculpts/painted)
3) hoodonit00 (both sculpts/painted)
4) Reinhardt (close sculpt/?)
5) damagecase (both sculpts/painted)
6) tigerfeet (both sculpts/painted)
7) ebor (both sculpts/painted)
8 lobox42 (both sculpts/painted)
9) LaMelnik (both sculpts/painted)
10) The_Darkness_Predator (open sculpt/painted)
11) Leo Morgan (both sculpts/painted)
12) KingGrayskull (both sculpts/unpainted)
13) xenoviper (open sculpt/unpainted)
14) lieutenant dan (close sculpt/painted)
15) Torch_Vert (both sculpts/painted)
16) LordAzrael (both sculpts/painted)
17) jimjimmyjones85 (close sculpt/painted)
18) Azrael23 (close sculpt/painted)
19) Bucky Underbelly (both sculpts/painted)
20) carbo-fation (close sculpt/painted)
21) hollywoodhardware (both sculpts/painted)
22) Boondocksaint (closed sculpt/unpainted )
23) zombierider (both sculpts/painted)

up... to 20, then list will CLOSED (may re-open in the future)

Waitlist:

Painted:
Closed Mandible Head $45 (fully painted and pre-drilled)
Open Mandible Head $60 (fully painted and pre-drilled)

Unpainted:
Closed Mandible Head $40 (not painted and pre-drilled)
Open Mandible Head $55 (not painted and pre-drilled)

No deposit, no charging until WIP is approved and ready for 1st, 2nd, 3rd batch PM's.

Project skewed for Jan. 2011 (or sooner)

--Ski

ALL SCULPT(S):

DSCN0062.jpg

DSCN0061_eyes.jpg

DSCN0061.jpg

Last edited:
Re: 1/6 Jared Nomak Blade II "The Reaper" Project

Wow, I hope this will turn out to be great companion to Blade! Best of luck bro! :)

This would be awesome. Definately better than the Whistler we got...

Awesome piece, really.
Hope your idea works, Ski.
Looks promising, although I have to say I don´t own Blade, therefor this would maybe be in vain.
Of to think about that though, cause Nomak is one bada** character...
Keep it up, man.

Awesome piece, really.
Hope your idea works, Ski.
Looks promising, although I have to say I don´t own Blade, therefor this would maybe be in vain.
Of to think about that though, cause Nomak is one bada** character...
Keep it up, man.

Thank you sir :bow

Approximately how much do you think this would cost? I would get one if not crazy expensive.

I'm usually very well priced with my stuff, my Joe's, Predator heads have been in the range of $45-$60 and that's fully painted, pre-drilled etc.

I never see the need to make Freaks pay $100's for just a head being that it's not even the complete figure.

Not unless something is just massive or a oversized 1/6 character. :lecture

Thank you sir :bow

I'm usually very well priced with my stuff, my Joe's, Predator heads have been in the range of $45-$60 and that's fully painted, pre-drilled etc.

I never see the need to make Freaks pay $100's for just a head being that it's not even the complete figure.

Not unless something is just massive or a oversized 1/6 character. :lecture
Put me down for one then.

Wow. I mean its not perfect but wow. Only thing I would actully change is to make the chin a bit longer, not much, maybe not even enough to worry about, especially since I would have to make it bloody anyway. Most rightous, sign me up.

Wow. I mean its not perfect but wow. Only thing I would actully change is to make the chin a bit longer, not much, maybe not even enough to worry about, especially since I would have to make it bloody anyway. Most rightous, sign me up.

Well it's just the plan of action on the photos, any suggestions can be made to alter what I plan to work off of. You'd like to see a longer chin, lets do a longer chin :lecture :hi5:

Cool, I'm down. Now were talking just the heads right?

Cool, I'm down. Now were talking just the heads right?

Just the headsculpt(s), correct. I'm debating making two sculpts for this Nomak, the grimace face and of course the open mandible deal all fanged out and everything.

Back