PF figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

creature4000

Super Freak
Reaction score
Are they only going to make popular characters for the PF figs? (Luke,OBI, ect....)

Or will they ever make a Tuskin raider or Gomorian Guard?

Hopefully they will do BOTH. I think the PF SW range will be varied from main characters to the pick of the creatures so we should start seeing somthing within the next year or so .(At least Im hopeful) :chew hint hint SS

A PF Sandman would be great! All that lovely clothing! :monkey5

The Exclusive could be a button activated Sandman screaming/gruntting sound! :D

PsychoCenobite :chew

I'd at least like another announcement on who is next. The Princess was the last one announced and that was MONTHS and MONTHS ago.

I'd really like to see a Chewie PF. Imagine getting one with real hair/fur that looked like the real deal. That would be an amazing piece.

I wouldn't exactly consider GG a main character and he's got a PF so let's hope we do get some more. I'd love a Tusken Raider and Royal Guard, to name a few.

It's time for SOMETHING new!

I doubt we will see any minor characters for at least another 2 years the way Sideshow is releasing these....

We still need these majors:
Chewie
Fett
R2 and C3PO
Lando
Emperor
Stormtrooper
Yoda

A Tusken Raider would be very nice! Actually, at this point ANYTHING would be nice in this line! In another month or two, all announced Star Wars PFs will be shipped with no other pending preorders on the horizon, and the line will be at a complete dead stop. We need a new announcement before Leia ships!

I agree with everyone here. It's been way too long since we've had any SW PF announcemnents. At this point any SW PF would be a blessing. Of course coming out with a PF Sidious wouldn't hurt us either.:emperor

Tom, just wait til SDCC and you'll walk up to the SS area and there he'll be. A PF Boba Fett!!! And it'll be the greatest moment ever. Part shock, part disbeleif, total joy. We can all dream can't we.

Darth Loki said:
Tom, just wait til SDCC and you'll walk up to the SS area and there he'll be. A PF Boba Fett!!! And it'll be the greatest moment ever. Part shock, part disbeleif, total joy. We can all dream can't we.

Don't tease me! The PF Boba Fett is my number one most wanted collectible item ever. I think that I will go on a hunger strike until they confirm that he is on the way...

I want the Chewie or a an Episode VI Palpatine. I am sure a PF Fett would be an awesome piece too. I'd like to see a PF Episode III Yoda too. Hell, SS is killing me by not announcing SOMETHING!

I wouldn't be upset with any of those as the next announcement but like Tom, Boba is #1 on the list. A close second would be Degobah Luke with Yoda on his back.

Degobah Luke with Yoda on his back would be cool, but I don't think we will get another Luke so soon.

Yeah, I know. I'm not expecting it next but it would be freaking awesome.

hopefully they make creatures than just people. I'm more of a monster / creature collector. I love looking at statues of monster in the morning. :D

Oh lord, here we go again.:lol

No, I was just teasing Tom (and myself too) because we want a PF Boba so damn bad.

I would also love to see a lifesize Yoda from ESB. He would be about the size of the Juggernaut statue so size shouldn't be an issue. Sorry Tom, that may be my most wanted piece.

tomandshell said:
Fett Fett Fett!!!

Yeah, I know Tom... Fett is by far the most wanted PF on my list... When they make this one, I'll probably cry...:monkey2

I really hope that he's the next one... oh please.... please Sideshow?? :google

Back