12" Medicom X-3 Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
theverse said:
Really nice, but what's the price point....................

If Sideshow distributes them it would probably be in line with the other Marvel 12"ers at $115.

I really hope they can get this one, although the deal could be different for movie versions.

:chew :chew
SWMEDancingEmpire.jpg
:chew :chew

Wow....that is one hell of a cool Wolverine. So far I have been unable to get any of the Medicom figures, but this one would DEMAND my wallet!! Great costume too.

Hey....he's the best there is at what he does... :lol

I've always wanted to know what Tom Cruise would have looked like if HE were to play Wolverine. Now I know! :monkey3

Thanks Medicom!!!:D

Darklord Dave said:
I really hope they can get this one, although the deal could be different for movie versions.

I sense ToyBiz will cockblock SS from releasing him. A shame really. Oh well on a positive note,:chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew

Why would Toybiz prevent them from releasing it in the US? To protect the sales of their years-old figure that's on clearance for $8 at Toys R Us? They wouldn't care. I doubt they'll even release a Marvel Studios figure this year.

looks good.................kinda like hugh................more so than Cruise..............

Neat figure. Wouldn't mind having him, but I know I'll pass because of the price.

I had the Marvel Studios version but I ended up selling it with a couple of the others (Punisher, Blade, Daredevil).... I decided to let my comic book figures go. I thought the MS version was pretty good, for the money.

Back