My LOTR Collection and more now

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adolfo

Super Freak
Reaction score
My Collection...work in progress!

Last edited:
Re: My LOTR Collection

WOW! Very nice collection! :clap

What is that in the middle of the first picture (in post #1)? I don't really recognize the creature. It seems to be to light to be a fell beast...

^^^^I really want that Smaug in post #5

WOW! Very nice collection! :clap

What is that in the middle of the first picture (in post #1)? I don't really recognize the creature. It seems to be to light to be a fell beast...

Good eye...That is the Gentle Giant Hungarian Horntail Dragon from Harry Potter...That shelf is pretty much about the first age and that was the nicest dragon plus it fit there perfectly

Last edited:

Ah, I see.

Hopefully you will be getting a great Smaug statue when Hobbit movie stuff starts coming out.

Nice collection Adolfo...how do you afford it...must have like 4 jobs!!

Excellent pics...very jealous!

Yes, very nice! Which company does those statues in your last post? Gandalf vs Balrog, Treebeard with Merry and Pippin.... those are statues i wanted Sideshow or Weta to do!!

Yes, very nice! Which company does those statues in your last post? Gandalf vs Balrog, Treebeard with Merry and Pippin.... those are statues i wanted Sideshow or Weta to do!!

Royal Selangor Pewter...L/E of 500 each...I'm missing the 2 Smaug pieces and the Gandalf...Royal Selangor I believe is out of business or close to it...All sold out and very difficult to find now...expensive too

Last edited:
Re: My LOTR Collection...MORE PHOTOS

Even more photos...Royal Selangor LOTR pewter plates and SSW medallions

Even more now...I love the 1/4 scale Horse bust and Nazgul bust

Last edited:

Last few for tonight...Dragon and......Can anybody tell me what is special about this particular Sauron vs Numenorans diorama?

Last edited:

Good eye...That is the Gentle Giant Hungarian Horntail Dragon from Harry Potter...That shelf is pretty much about the first age and that was the nicest dragon plus it fit there perfectly

i like bilbo up there admist all of them monsters too ... he sorta fits in for some reason i suppose

i like bilbo up there admist all of them monsters too ... he sorta fits in for some reason i suppose

Smaug in my opinion will be about that same size.....both Bilbo and Reign of Fire Dragon bust are 1/6 scale...So yes they look good...I was so tempted to paint the dragon from its green to Golden red just like Smaug was...but held back...besides it's just too beautiful and too rare a piece to ruin in my honest opinion...But if I had two...one of the two would be red...

Last edited:
Back