Joebizz's 1/6 Jason Takes Manhattan custom (New 2014 Version!!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joebizz34

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Here's a finished (New Version) custom I did of Jason from part 8. Hope you guys like it.

DSC_0212b.jpg

DSC_0218-3.jpg

DSC_0217-3.jpg

*Updated Pictures of improvements and using my new SLR Camera on last page of thread*

Last edited:
Re: Joebizz's 1/6 Jason Takes Manhattan custom

Here's a few more pics.

Last edited:

Here's a couple with his mask off. I sculpted the head from scratch. Not perfect but then again, the way he looked in that movie screams imperfection. :lol

Last edited:

Hey Joe, great work. Any chance of making more of these to sell?

Hey Joe, great work. Any chance of making more of these to sell?

Hey man, thanks for the post and welcome. At this time I am not planning on making more to sell. I really only did it to be a one of a kind custom for my personal collection. Maybe down the road if enough people really wanted one I would consider it. However this takes a while to make and wouldn't be easy to produce many more. Thanks for asking though. I feel honored that someone likes it enough to inquire.

:hi5:

Hey man, thanks for the post and welcome. At this time I am not planning on making more to sell. I really only did it to be a one of a kind custom for my personal collection. Maybe down the road if enough people really wanted one I would consider it. However this takes a while to make and wouldn't be easy to produce many more. Thanks for asking though. I feel honored that someone likes it enough to inquire.

:hi5:

No problem, I think it's an awesome figure and I would want one if you ever decide to make more. I will send you a private message about it if that's ok with you. :)

Looks awesome man...especially for your 1st attempt!
Well done :hi5:

Looks good for a first attempt man.
Maybe he's a little to thin, you should try to buff him up.

Hodder wasn't a slim dude.

Nice piece Bro...I agree with Elvis here...Little on the thin side. Beef him up some.

Looks good for a first attempt man.
Maybe he's a little to thin, you should try to buff him up.

Hodder wasn't a slim dude.

Nice piece Bro...I agree with Elvis here...Little on the thin side. Beef him up some.

Yeah I think your both right on that one. I used a Hot Toys Advanced Body but compared to the Sideshow Jason bodies he is shorter and thinner. That has been bugging me. I already padded him somewhat to buff him up a little but I have been thinking of ways to do it more. Any tips will be welcomed and helpful and thanks for the positive comments as well.

I'm thinking it is partially the clothing's fault too. I am considering changing the shirt and pants out all together with more authentic Jason clothing that might give me more breathing room to beef him up underneath more.

Well I think it looks great and the only way is up man. If you improve some things it is only going to make me bug you more to sell one to me!! :wave

Well I think it looks great and the only way is up man. If you improve some things it is only going to make me bug you more to sell one to me!! :wave

:lol Thanks for the props man. Actually like I posted on my other thread, I am going to improve my part 8. I will call him "Jason Take Two". He He.... I am going to change out the clothing with better ones that will fit more naturally and will give him a more bulked up look. I also am going to add mroe detailing. A little more of a paint job on the face and I noticed that there are more areas on his shirt like by his upper left shoulder that is exposed and you see his skin underneath. I am going to do that plus work in the Hockey mask a bit more. Stay tuned.....

:lol Thanks for the props man. Actually like I posted on my other thread, I am going to improve my part 8. I will call him "Jason Take Two". He He.... I am going to change out the clothing with better ones that will fit more naturally and will give him a more bulked up look. I also am going to add mroe detailing. A little more of a paint job on the face and I noticed that there are more areas on his shirt like by his upper left shoulder that is exposed and you see his skin underneath. I am going to do that plus work in the Hockey mask a bit more. Stay tuned.....

Sounds great. You will improve the figure greatly once youve made these changes.
I also suggest you make his left shirt sleeve more accurate to the movie.

Look at this pic:
8.jpg

See how it still has the wrist part intact?
I think you should emulate that.

Sounds great. You will improve the figure greatly once youve made these changes.
I also suggest you make his left shirt sleeve more accurate to the movie.

Look at this pic:
8.jpg

See how it still has the wrist part intact?
I think you should emulate that.

Yes exactly!!! I am going to do that. I also took notes from One's video on his stating exactly that about the sleeves. You also inspired me with your comment about the rips in the shirt. I am going to do it different this time and what I have learned from pics of him is that his sleeve on his right arm is not actually cut off but more like ripped opened. The whole sleeve is technically still there but exposes his arm because of the way it's ripped. I'm going to do my best to nail that look.

Here's my redo of Jason Takes Manhattan. I present Jason Take Two....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Back