• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: HT V1 Joker Hands, cards and Money + Others

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
(Hey Mods, I closed my previous one and started a new thread)
Hello everyone
Here's all that I need

Most Wanted: HT V1 Joker Hand set, plus cards and money from either Bank Robber of V1 Joker

HT Batman boots. can be from any release from the Dark Knight series meaning the OC, V1 TDK New Suit or DX Batman figures. as long as they're in good condition. I'll also need a pair of ball ankle joints to go with them please. NOT looking to spend a fortune on this though!

I know it's a stretch, but I'm trying to update my Takara Batman and just thought that an HT OC Batman Belt with batarangs and grappling gun would go nice, but I only want the grappling gun and batarangs IF I can get the belt. Thanks! NOT looking to spend a fortune on this either!

If you have any of the above items and want to trade, check out my FS thread here ( I will be updating it shortly):
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83533

Payment Methods:
USA only due to the fact that I don't have paypal. I use USPS Money Orders (or Cash) on all my eBay purchases as well as purchases here and I have 100% feedback for eBay and no negative feedback here. If you wish to see the eBay feedback for yourself, just PM me and I'll give you my eBay username. If you have any other questions, just comment here or PM. Thanks for looking!

Dude, if you want to cover shipping from the UK, I'll send you a sealed pack of cards and dollar bills.....Your call buddy :wave

hey man! thanks for the great offer, but I don't have paypal, so I wouldn't be able to pay for the shipping. thanks again bud! i really appreciate it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back