Ghost rider maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am seriously considering this..hes awesome...hopefully I win one and wont have to buy*fingers crossed*

luke314pi said:
Very cool! I wonder if he will light-up? It looks like he might...

I think if you put him under a decent light...his flames will appear to glow...kinda like the bowen GR's...flames can't be poly...:monkey1

Another masterpiece from Ray V. AWESOME job man! The paintjob looks incredible too! Nice job guys. :rock

Bah, that's the worst Nick Cage likeness I've ever seen...:monkey5

I wouldn't have considered this piece, but it is awesome looking. But isn't it 1/3 scale?

Thank you everyone.
Awesome paint up and picture by the Sideshow folks!
The statue is just under 16 inches I think(bottom of boot to top of head)...taller if you count flames. . Definitly not 1/3 scale, probably a hair under 1/4 scale?

Last edited:
Beautiful work, Ray. I don't collect Marvel, but being a Ghost Rider fan since the 80's and seeing this piece might change my mind.

Excellent work Ray, the best rendition of the character ever seen!

I'm curious to see the finished piece, the flames do look translucent which will take the piece to a whole new level I think.

Looks similar to the Sauron's Mace weapons set, which did not light up but was somewhat clear-ish so that light could pass through and give it a "glowing" effect. If this is the same idea, it looks like it could be more successful than even the mace.

Back