501st Vinyl Deformed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tomandshell

Blue Flame of the West/Mod
Reaction score
Drum roll please! The previously unannounced Comic-Con Exclusive from the Medicom Toy Vinyl Super Deformed series is..... the Spec Ops Clone Trooper - 501st Legion!

I don't know if there is a single character they could release that would make me want to buy one of these.

There will most likely only be one more Maul piece I get and that will be the PF. I am taking into account that there will be a 12" though so I should say two more. :maul

And I cannot wait to get my bust. :maul

jlcmsu said:
Maul would have been another I would have bought.

Same here..I am starving for a Maul...be it 12", PF , or deformed...I just want a Maul so bad....

Darth Loki said:
I don't know if there is a single character they could release that would make me want to buy one of these.

I thought the same thing when I first saw them, but they quickly grew on me. I think these are going to look really cool in person! :chew

lcummins said:
I thought the same thing when I first saw them, but they quickly grew on me. I think these are going to look really cool in person! :chew

Same here...didnt think to much of them but the more I looked at them the more I liked...I have Vader and two troopers on pre-order..one to satnd on both sides of Vader......

500 POSTS!!!!

half way to the the great milestone of 1000!

Darth Loki said:

I am with you .... :monkey3 To me they seem like really expensive versions of what Burger King was selling during the ROTS promotion.

:maul :maul :maul :maul :maul

Last edited:
Darth Loki said:

I would buy a Boba Fett at Sideshow prices just for fun, but I wouldn't pay as much as they are selling for on eBay. I don't think that I would buy any other characters.

I'll be getting this. I've seen the Vader in person and it's another case of it looking so much better in hand than in photos. I agree the price is pretty high, but a lot cheaper than ebay. I'm looking forward to getting them, I just wonder when Boba Fett will be released. Probably after the PF version.

I completely dismissed these when first announced, but after seeing them in hand I just may have to succumb and get at least Vader. They are much bigger and more articulated than I think people realize. If you think Darth Tater is fun, these are for you.

I have 2 stormtroopers and Vader on order, can't wait to get the Spec Ops (If I'll be able to get one of course)...

LOTRFan said:
I am with you .... :monkey3 To me they seem like really expensive versions of what Burger King was selling during the ROTS promotion.

Perhaps one day, McDonald's will do an new "Happy Meal" promotion with similar figures. Who knows...

LOTRFan said:

Like I said at S&F these are not even close to that. It's actually downright silly to even compare them to that when you think about it. They are toys yes but heck someone could call the 12" figs toys too and that would be incorrect.

These might be thought of as toys but since I would be buying them to display I would consider them "collectibles".

I've been kicking around putting an order in for Vader and just might now that I'll be getting a 501st figure.

I have all the Burger King toys. They're all on a ledge around my basement, until I need that space for real statues. I can't tell you how many BK's me and girlfriend went to to get all of those little bastards.

Back