Blackopstoys at Frank and Sons

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Docholliday666

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey gang,
Some of you might already know about Blackopstoys. They deal mainly in 1/6th military, but have some movie and scifi figures. Mostly they deal in loose parts. Well, they now have a booth at Frank and Sons, for those of you in the southern california area. They are located at Booth 506.
And, as an added bonus, I, Docholliday666, us in charge of the booth.
So come on down, spend some cash, or just say hi!

Also they have more parts and figures on the actual site www.blackopstoys.com

Hopefully I wil be seeing some of you there!!!

Thanks for looking,

Doc

Good luck, Harley. Destroy your competition :rock

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/7OkYHiSFenM?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/7OkYHiSFenM?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Nice choice of songs K80!!!

Just so everyone knows, the "Grand" opening of the booth will take place on December 11th. There will be discounts at the booth on loose parts, and if i'm not mistaken, there will also be discounts on the actual website as well.

I will reveal more info as I receive it.
So, again, stop on by!

they are a great place. l use to buy lots of 1/6 stuff from them in there ebay store. still buy from them once in a while.

Good luck, Harley. Destroy your competition :rock

I went to their booth and indeed there's a lot of cool stuff, especially the loose parts.

Don't know about the "destroying" the competition part, tho:monkey3. There's some good 1/6 dealers there and one of them is the owner of the show's son. But for us customers, competition benefits us.;)

Just so everyone knows, we will be having more product this coming week.
So, stop by, and if you're from here let me know who you are so I can say hi!

I'm the handsome chap.

Hey Comm,
were you the gentlemen with the slight accent that said that you were from the Freaks'?
I enjoy meeting people that I've spoken to on the boards.
you guys are my only friends.....*sob*
:D

Stopped by my first time at F&S's and the BLOPS Toys booth yesterday. I think I spent a good 15 minutes rummaging around just one tub O' Guns, and found some nice gems.:clap Still didn't get to check out the goodies on the other side of the booth though (Can get a little crowed pretty quick), so I have another reason to go back.:monkey1

Just so everyone knows, we will be having more product this coming week.
So, stop by, and if you're from here let me know who you are so I can say hi!

I'm the handsome chap.

Hey Comm,
were you the gentlemen with the slight accent that said that you were from the Freaks'?
I enjoy meeting people that I've spoken to on the boards.
you guys are my only friends.....*sob*
:D

That was me. :wave Nice meeting you!

Hey guys, a little update.

On Saturday December 11th at our booth at Frank and Sons we will be giving you guys $5 off any purchase of $25 or more. There will also be a flyer at the booth with a special discount code that you can use at Blackopstoys.com.

There will also be new parts and boxed figures at the booth.
Hope to see you all there!!

Would you happen to have a bag like this???

5_11_mission_ready_rolling_duffle_bag_400.jpg

Back