EU - Jedi Luke

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Welsh Wizard

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Just received a nice email from SS -

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of our 12” Jedi Luke (item #2104) From our Star Wars Collection. We appreciate your patience in waiting for the arrival of this Limited Edition item and we would like to inform you that this item is estimated to arrive within the next 3-5 days into our European warehouse. We will begin to charge credit cards for this purchase within the next 24 hours.

WW :chew :chew :chew

yep got mine last night also :monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of our 12” Jedi Luke Exclusive (item #2104) From our Star Wars Collection. We appreciate your patience in waiting for the arrival of this Limited Edition item and we would like to inform you that this item is estimated to arrive within the next 3-5 days into our European warehouse. We will begin to charge credit cards for this purchase within the next 24 hours.

The wait for the EU release has been dragging on but it looks like the figure will begin shipping next week which is great news.:D :D :D:chew :chew :chew :D :D :D

same here, pretty excited about it, just not sure what to do with my exclusive as Ive ordered a standard one from FP.

A little off topic, but does anyone know the ETA of Anakin?

Got my shipping notice just now.. :chew:chew:chew

Should be with me on Friday... :lsvader:chew:lsvader

WW :lsvader

I just checked my e-mails and I got a message stating that my order is being prepared for shipping!!!:D :D :D

I don't know if anyone's got their figure who ordered direct from Sideshow yet but a couple of people have posted on RS who ordered from Forbidden Planet saying they've got their figures. On my Sideshow account page the order status has changed to "shipped" so barring a disaster it should arrive in the next couple of days.

TBH that's shocking that people who order direct from SS get their figure later that an independent retailer like forbidden planet, what's the delay?

I think that my order from Forbidden Planet has arrived this morning and I only ordered it from there 2 weeks ago (at £24.99 too!!!!).

Man today is just dragging......between the pre-order and Luke sitting for me at home today is

SSSSSSSSSLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW!

yayyy..... mine arrived in the UK too, from Forbidden Planet. Here's what I posted over at Rebelscum....

Front door knocked... looked through the window.. and some big hairy fella was standing there "wtf?" i thought...

opened it up, and he was holding a box.... with my name on it "huh... i'm not expecting anything" i though.... lol.... then i saw the FP tape around the box

"...ooooOOOOOOoohhhhhH!!" lol

this thing is awesome. I opened the box sat next to my gf, and as soon as I took the figure out we both said... at exactly the same time

"...now HOW much better is THAT!"

it just IS a mini Mark Hamil.

Nipped home at lunch to find a delivery note on the mat, the thing is, is this my SS exclusive luke, or my FP normal luke?

Luckily the depot is only a few miles away so I should be able to collect it after work.

:chew

Back