You choose: Name your next Marvel line product

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SolidLiquidFox

doing it...for all of us
Reaction score
Seeing how the Marvel line seems to be colder than Captain America floating in an iceberg, let's hear what you want to see as next in each line:

1. PF
2. Vs Diorama
3. Comiquette
4. 1:1 Bust
5. Archieve Set

my choices, out of a long list

1. Captain America PF
2. Daredevil Vs Bullseye
3. Silver Surfer comiquette
4. Hulk 1:1 bust
5. Infinity Gauntlet Archieve Set (Gauntlet with a Thanos motif base)

I'm not expecting another archive set any time soon, as we got only one last year and they have already revealed two in the space of the last two months.

The dioramas seem to be spaced out about six months or so from each other, so I'm not really expecting another one until maybe around SDCC. (That is the only Marvel line I am collecting, so if I had my choice, the next product would be one of these.)

The Wolverine comiquette and Spider-Man PF were only revealed two months ago and are still not sold out. My guess for the next Marvel release would be a PF or bust. Maybe the PF is most likely, since the Venom bust has still not sold out. Maybe another comiquette will surprise us.

I would like to see a Hulk bust, a Silver Surfer comiquette, a Daredevil PF, a Green Goblin archive set, and a Magneto/Dr. Octopus/Dr. Doom three on three VS. diorama. That's unlikely, but I would like to see a good villain represented in the VS. line sometime soon.

SolidLiquidFox said:
Seeing how the Marvel line seems to be colder than Captain America floating in an iceberg, let's hear what you want to see as next in each line:

1. PF
2. Vs Diorama
3. Comiquette
4. 1:1 Bust
5. Archieve Set

1. Apocalypse or Sentinel or Mr. Sinister
2. Wolverine vs. Magneto
3. Psylocke
4. Apocalypse
5. Wolverine set

That is just part of what I want. :D

I'm guessing
Maquette hopefully Silver Surfer.
PF Captain America
versus Captain America v Red Skull.

student_toe5 said:
1. Apocalypse or Sentinel or Mr. Sinister
2. Wolverine vs. Magneto
3. Psylocke
4. Apocalypse
5. Wolverine set

That is just part of what I want. :D

I assume you are thinking of the scene when Magneto pulls his adamantium out? Wolvie had it coming. :D

I'm hoping the next Vs. isn't X-related. And they just announced the Doom archive set (and we've yet to see it), so I doubt we'd get another one so soon after. But you never know, perhaps they're gearing up to start cranking these out.

I'd most like to see a PF - Dr. Strange or Thor please....

SolidLiquidFox said:
I assume you are thinking of the scene when Magneto pulls his adamantium out? Wolvie had it coming. :D

Heck yeah!! I know that this is going to be a seller. I can see it now, wolverines adamantium claws partially sticking out of his arms and hands, in agonizing pain. :devil

1. PF - Captain America, Daredevil, Ms Marvel, Cho Shanna, Dr. Strange or Thor
2. Vs Diorama - DD vs Bullseye
3. Comiquette - Hulk
4. 1:1 Bust - Don't care, too big and expensive
5. Archieve Set - Don't care, whatever you guys want.

I do not want Cap at all.

enough of wolverine also.

x related Vs diaroma is also enough.

the best and the greatest VS diaroma can be Thor vs Silver surfer from the cover of a Thor comic. Anyone remembers that cover thor is spinning his hammer and silver surfer is descending on him from the sky with his hands towards Thor's chest.

I will try to find and attach the picture. It would be AWESOME. :maul

Versus: Captain America vs. Red Skull or Thor vs. Loki

Premium Format: Thor or Black Panther

Premium Format Captain America. For the moment that is my entire list. But I'd like him in original Golden Age, Silver/Modern Age and "Ultimate WWII" flavors. I think I'd get all of them.
I'm not a great consumer of any of the SSC Marvel lines except for the 12" Medicoms. So far I've ordered Spidey PF and I've gotten a Gobby PF. But I'd get almost anything Cap (that's a figure) especially PF's.

At this point I'd just like my X-men Sentinel replacement. Sideshow called today and said it will be another two months before it arrives.:banghead

PF-- Psylocke
Vs.-- Apocalypse vs.Archangel
Comiquette-- Silver Sufer
1:1-- Hulk or Captain America
Archive set-- Gambit

Just imagine a Psylocke PF besides Electra. Two super hotties:D

P.F. Cable, Gambit or Dead Pool.

Any of those three would be welcome.

:chew

Back