Which Sideshow 1/6 Luke Skywalker is the best?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

playboy409

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I want to get one, and is leaning towards Tatooine Luke due to what I think to be a good rendition of Luke from the overall Star Wars films, but I actually like the Jedi knight costume the most. But his surprised face looks dumb to me. I'm a new SS Star Wars noob (only got Darth Maul and Sith apprentice Anakin) so which Luke figure do you guys think is the best one out there?

I want to get one, and is leaning towards Tatooine Luke due to what I think to be a good rendition of Luke from the overall Star Wars films, but I actually like the Jedi knight costume the most. But his surprised face looks dumb to me. I'm a new SS Star Wars noob (only got Darth Maul and Sith apprentice Anakin) so which Luke figure do you guys think is the best one out there?

After all these years, Jedi Luke is by far the best Luke Sideshow's done to date and best represents the character. The expression's a little silly, but the figure still holds up.

Straight out of the box, Tatooine Luke. Jedi is good too if you swap him to short buck or a Pro. Really depends on how you want to display the character. Young everyman or weathered hero.

Jedi is nice figure but I think Farmboy Luke is their best.

Straight out of the box, Tatooine Luke. Jedi is good too if you swap him to short buck or a Pro. Really depends on how you want to display the character. Young everyman or weathered hero.

Moisture Farmer is good too, if you can get past the green hair. :(

Tatooine is a great figure. The hair color, as Nam mentioned, is the only drawback for me, but that can be easily repainted. He comes with a ton of gear and the outfit is high quality. Jedi Luke is also damn good, Bespin too, but if I was made to choose I'd go Tatooine.

Yavin Luke is pure crap. They could all use a body swap though. Pros work great, and are nice and cheap.

I might try to get Jedi for cheap, and try to find a stormtrooper head, or commisson someone for a paint job. Still unsure what to do though. Such a hard decision.

I am partial to the Dagobah Luke, especially after some weathering and some repaints, but I also feel the Tatooine Luke is your best buy. As mentioned before, he comes with some cool stuff. The binos and rifle details are amazing, real leggings as well. I want to switch all of my Luke's bodies to Pros as soon as I can. The stormtrooper Luke head is the best sculpt but it has the WORST paint apps I have seen.

What are the Pro bodies? I picked up stormtrooper luke&Han and as well as Tatoonie and was going to use the trooper
Heads for my main Luke and Han figures make real troopers to go with my Darth Vadar. If I could figure out who would do a great and affordable repaint of all my SW that be sweet but at least Seb is going to be too busy :(.

Tatooine Luke is the best IMHO. Very good likeness, great outfit and accessories and it is the classic Luke.
Jedi, while very iconic fails on too many levels for me: oddly proportioned short buck body, ill-fitting ill-tailored clothes, plastic boots with a crappy sculpt (SST revised the sculpt slightly on later figures), huge head with a questionable expression... I think overall it is a very dated figure.
Dagobah Luke is my second favorite. The head sculpt is quite good and the outfit and gear are very nicely done!
Those are the three I have.

Attachments

• mags.jpg
    mags.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 28
Back