Servant38's new collection room --> update last page 30/03

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

servant38

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello ppl, After a long time, the first room of my new collection area is done. So here are the pics of the first room already. Not all my collectibles are shown on next pics.

2zo9a84.jpg

11ttpw5.jpg

11gj4f4.jpg

1zxsb6a.jpg

2hdmcdl.jpg

k53b77.jpg

bap8x.jpg

2ymefdy.jpg

21bqgap.jpg

54vezb.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Servant38's new collection room --> update last page 23/06

last 2 pics from room 1

281blgh.jpg

33mvg9w.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Servant38's new collection room

Great collection so far.

Looking forward to more.

very nice, i like the pedestal you have your Predator bust on.

Love your Predator collectibles! Is that a P1 Mask I see in there?

yep, the bio at the bottom of the pedestral is a custom P1 bio painted by a friend of me. A very heavy piece.

Hey beautiful setup and an amazing collection! Btw just wondering are you the guy that approached me regarding the ikea shelves? :)

Hey beautiful setup and an amazing collection! Btw just wondering are you the guy that approached me regarding the ikea shelves? :)

thanks. Yep if you are the member on the HIVE forum :wave thanks for the tips, I'm really satisfied with the EXPEDIT shelves.

thanks. Yep if you are the member on the HIVE forum :wave thanks for the tips, I'm really satisfied with the EXPEDIT shelves.

Yup, I'm the guy from the Hive forum. :hi5:

Your most welcome, really glad I could be of any help. :)

And seriously the impression you left me I NEVER imagined you would have such an amazing collection like what you have now. I thought you only had the pieces you mentioned in the emails, which was impressive by itself as it is.

Congrats on finally setting everything up. :)
If you have the time do check out my latest setup too. I've added a few stuff. :wink1:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79284&page=7

Back