The SW PF Wish List (wouldn't it be nice?)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angelo07stang

Super Freak
Reaction score
cade bain pf

I would love if sideshow made a cade bain pf I love the character on the clonewars. What do you guys think.

Re: cade bain pf

Well, I have no idea who that is, so I googled it. This popped up:

queen-of-lemons.preview.jpg

Looks good. Count me in!

I would love it if Sideshow made a Lurk Skaywilliker Premium Format. he is my favorite character

Everybody is doing sarcasm but maybe they don't consider Angelo could not be a US person and so have been mistaken about the name of CAD BANE! Anyway Yes I would love to see a Cad Bane PF he's a cool Bounty Hunter, maybe the coolest character off the Clone Wars! And in a production peek video sideshow actually showed a statue with a hand that looked like Cad's hand ready to take his blaster so he will probably be made in Premium Format!

Everybody is doing sarcasm but maybe they don't consider Angelo could not be a US person and so have been mistaken about the name of CAD BANE! Anyway Yes I would love to see a Cad Bane PF he's a cool Bounty Hunter, maybe the coolest character off the Clone Wars! And in a production peek video sideshow actually showed a statue with a hand that looked like Cad's hand ready to take his blaster so he will probably be made in Premium Format!

Thanks for looking out for me I am from the US sometimes i rush when I type and miss spell words. I am sorry i stink at spelling and spelled cad bane wrong as far as everyone making fun of me I dont let it get to me Its no big deal. On a side note is it worth picking up the luke skywalker pf the one with the lightsaber and blaster.

Thanks for looking out for me I am from the US sometimes i rush when I type and miss spell words. I am sorry i stink at spelling and spelled cad bane wrong as far as everyone making fun of me I dont let it get to me Its no big deal. On a side note is it worth picking up the luke skywalker pf the one with the lightsaber and blaster.

No problem buddy! :)

Cad Bane PF would be awesome.
very visually interesting character and would lend itself well to the PF treatment imo.
bring it

Back