Canadian Toy Store - The Toy Trove

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wing Leader

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Additions Made, Please Read!!!
Hello,

We are a new Canadian online retailer based out of Kitchener Ontario. You can view our website at https://www.thetoytrove.com

We have a varied selection of action figures, statues, display figures and Plush Toys. All of our high end collectibles such as Sideshow, Bowen Designs, Hot Toys, etc, are listed in our newly added "Deluxe Collectibles" section. We are always looking for new products and are expanding rapidly.

Feel free to send us an email: [email protected]

Attention Customers!!!
We have just installed a new system for pre-ordering:

All pre-order items for our Deluxe Collectibles section may now be ordered by placing a deposit. All deposits are a flat rate of $30, and all pre-order customers (Deluxe Collectibles only) receive a 10% discount on their order when it comes in. All discounts will be applied to the final order once they are in stock, before you finalize payment.

Check out our Deluxe Collectible Pre-sell section here:
https://www.thetoytrove.com/deluxe-collectibles-prerelease-items-c-99_110.html

Last edited:
Alright, I've secured a new distributor that carries Sideshow products. I won't be listing any of their items until the new year though due to my Holiday budget. But if anybody is interested in seeing what I have for a specific line, just private message me and we may be able to arrange something.

Thanks

Here are some of the Sideshow products I can get:

1/6th scalefigures:

Star Wars C-3P0
Star Wars R2-D2
Terminator T-1000
Iron Man2 Whiplash
Iron Man2 Black Widow Hot Toys
Resident Evil Jill Valentine Bio Hazard
GI Joe Flint

Statues:
Optimus Prime
Iron Man Extremis
Street Fighter Guile
Star Wars Aurra Sing Premium Format statue

Collectible Busts:
Iron Man Mark VI
War Machine

Figures:
Toy Story Cosbaby figure set and individual figures

If anybody has any suggestions as to what they would like to see us stock first, either from this list or maybe something they would like us to try and order in, just let me know via post or private message.

Last edited:
When do you think you will have the Black Widow in stock I may have to come up and see you guys I am in Cambridge all the time so it should not be much of a drive.

Well, I don't have a physical store right now. We're currently online only with plans to open one in the future. As for the Black Widow, I'm probably going to order some stock around the middle of December. If you're ever coming to the area and you want to get something, you can let me know and I'll save you the shipping.

Finally our stock list has arrived. We have uploaded a new section to the site for 1/6th collectibles: https://www.thetoytrove.com/16th-collectibles-c-99.html?zenid=3925c45c5a1e09b5b3173ebbaf85c991

The promotional 15% discount ends after January 31st, so take advantage while you can, but there will be more deals. Whenever large orders of new stock come in, I will make a post here with any new coupons we may be offering. This could vary from general discounts, to discounts specific items, or even free shipping on specific items. We are also looking into adding a points system for continued savings. Whatever the deal, I plan to keep you guys posted.

These items take 2-3 business days to ship.

Our first wave of items includes the following:

1) Sideshow 12" figures:

Star Wars Clone Wars- General Obi-Wan Kenobi 12"
Indiana Jones- Indiana Jones Raiders of the Lost Ark 12"

2) Sideshow Comiquette:

Marvel- Psylocke Comiquette

3) Hot Toys:

Assassin's Creed II- Ezio 12"
Iron Man 2- Whiplash 12" (This has been ordered and is waiting to ship from SS. Currently listed as preorder but will be stocked)
Spiderman 3- Spiderman 12" (Preorder for 2nd quarter)

4) Premium Format:

X-Men- Cyclops Premium Format Statue (Preorder for 2nd quarter)

5) Medicom Real Action Heroes:

Full Metal Alchemist- Alphonse Elric
Full Metal Alchemist- Edward Elric
Spiderman 3- Peter Parker
Star Wrs- R2-D2 (This has been ordered and is waiting to ship from SS. Currently listed as preorder but will be stocked)

6) Kotobukiya:

X-Men- Rogue Danger Room Session Fine Art Statue (Preorder for July 2011)

More items will be updated as they come in.

Have a good weekend.

Last edited:
If there is anything that is not on the site, but you want to see us carry, please let us know. At the moment we carry product lines such as Sideshow, Kotobukiya, Medicom, Hot Toys, DC Direct, Marvel Select, Square Enix, Underground Toys and more. We are also looking into carrying more from Bowen Designs.

You can also follow us on Facebook and twitter for updates on items we may be carrying, and you can see pics and details before they are posted on the site.

Unfortunately it's proven difficult to special order items from Sideshow once they are released. We've tried to get the Jill Valentine and a couple others in but they were sold out almost immediately. It was just unfortunate timing of opening for business after these preorders deadlines passed. In the future when these types of items come up for Preorder I'll definitely jump on them.

HAHA. Speaking of jumping on those Preorders, it looks like I got a few new ones. We just uploaded the following to site:

Due for release in 3rd quarter 2011:

Sideshow Collectibles Marvel Line:

Angel Comiquette $269.99(price reduced from $299.99)

Rogue Premium Format Statue $269.99(price reduced from $299.99)

Sideshow Collectibles G.I. Joe Line

Cobra Viper $124.99(price reduced from $139.99)

Sideshow Collectibles Predator Line

Tracker $229.99

Currently our system requires full payment for Preorders and I can understand how frustrating that would be. In April we are planning to move over to a new system that would allow the customer to pay a deposit instead of the full amount. In the mean time, I need to tell my supplier how many I want to preorder by March 18th. So, if you don't want to pay the full amount now but are pretty sure you want to snag one of these bad boys, simply create an account on our site and click on the "Notify Me" button in the lower left corner of the product description. This shows us that you're interested and helps us determine how many to preorder. Then, when we update the system in April, you will be notified and you can decide if you want to put down a deposit and lock it in.

You can find all the above items here: https://www.thetoytrove.com/16th-collectibles-c-99.html

Have fun

Last edited:
once the new system is set (and I can do a deposit rather than pay in full) mark me down for a cyclops please.

Just snagged your last HT Ezio! I thought I had missed this figure and was going to have to resort to paying more off ebay! Thanks for posting here about your store!

I'm happy we could help. Actually I snagged the last Ezio my supplier had. I know a gem when I see it :)

As for the new system, I'll definitely let you know when we make the switch Ambasah.

Back