Gentle Giant Star Wars Pre-orders - Animated Leia & R2!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Might wanna check out the Fireside Giveaway post above he has them cheaper than those prices you just listed.:chew

wow thats fast whats the edition size on them?

Yeah, I ordered my Boba and Leia/R2 from Northside Collectibles....They have discounts in general and for certain forums...I got both for $131.

Sir Tristram said:
Yeah, I ordered my Boba and Leia/R2 from Northside Collectibles....They have discounts in general and for certain forums...I got both for $131.
They Are Great!!!............ I ordered from them Also!!! Highly Recomended:D

SolidLiquidFox said:
northside and fireside seem to be sold out of Leia...lots of people jumping on this line with a low price.
Hey Snake Northside still has her..... check their page...........................:D

SpenK said:
Hey Snake Northside still has her..... check their page...........................:D

They updated their page apparently. It said sold out for a few hours now. Rick is great to deal with. I got the MR Boba blaster SE from him on preorder.

Crap, when will I learn not to debate about whether to buy something? I guess its a good thing I still haven't actually decided I want it. Unless of course I'm still on the fence when she does sell out for good... I figured Fett would be more popular than her...

Last edited:
Something has told me that this was going to be the hot piece of this collection ever since Toy Fair. There are still plenty of retailers that have her but I don't know if I'd wait too long. I got her from Dark Shadow this morning.:chew

SolidLiquidFox said:
They updated their page apparently. It said sold out for a few hours now. Rick is great to deal with. I got the MR Boba blaster SE from him on preorder.
Yeah Rick Is The Man............Great Deals .................Very Professional and Helpfull...........The Guy DELIVERS!!!:D

I hate the animated style and I don't buy SW statues on principal (PF's don't count).

But I ordered this one...:chew :D

Darklord Dave said:
I hate the animated style and I don't buy SW statues on principal (PF's don't count).

But I ordered this one...:chew :D
This Will be a Good Investment that will provide Good money down the road (less than a year for sure!!!)......................MORE $$$$$$ For your other Collectibles!!!:D

Argh, I'm so on the fence over this one. I really like it and want it, but it seems so small. With it being only 6 inches high and never having seen one in person I'm afraid of dropping that amount of money and getting it and wondering what I was thinking. Although I'm thinking...this many freaks can't be wrong!

I'm not buying for investment, I'm sure the pre-orders on this will be astronomical and so will the edition size.

However what's with that spec - 6 inches tall, yet still 1/6 scale? One of those is wrong, Carrie's short, but she ain't Yoda.

Back