My Sideshow Catalog just arrive with a lot of goodies!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ta2215

Freakzoid
Reaction score
I am in awe with the quality of the exclusive catalog from Sideshow, I bought it because I tought it was going to be a good souvenir from this amazing company with the signatures of all the people involved in the day to day basis of creating our favorite characters in many formats but this time Sideshow even make the whole experience better.
The history of Sideshow, the description of each one of the products and the quality of the paper and pics of every single item that Sideshow has produced and is producing in the near future is amazing!!!
There is also a thank you letter signed by the VP of E-Commerce and for you guys that have give them some feedback there is also a page with some of your comments with names.
The hardcover and the folder looks really good, seriously if you see the catalog you think is a very expensive book on collectibles.
Also as a gift from SS they included in the box a t-shirt "Sold Out to the Dark Side", a baseball cap with Sideshow logo, a Star Wars/Sideshow metallic Key Chain and a DVD.
I am really happy that I ordered it!:monkey5

Congrats!! I got the same stuff in mine which was a nice bonus on top of the awesome special edition catalog.

Yea! Me, too, khaki colored hat, "Dark Side" t-shirt, Star Wars keychain, and DVD #4! Woo hooo! As if the collectible catalog weren't enough! Sideshow rocks!! :chew

carbo-fation said:
Aw...I didn't get anything besides the catalog. It seems everybody has gotten some extra stuff except for me. Guess Sideshow doesn't like me:monkey2

By the way, mine is 48/125

Sorry, Carbo! Looks like the extra stuff was randomly inserted. I got a DVD and keychain but no hat or shirt. (Although I already have the shirt, so that's no big deal, but I would have liked to get that new hat!) I also already had a keychain and DVD--so if you want, PM me your mailing address and I'll send them to you. Maybe that'll help!

all i got was this victoria's secret spring '06 catalogue

tomandshell said:
Sorry, Carbo! Looks like the extra stuff was randomly inserted. I got a DVD and keychain but no hat or shirt. (Although I already have the shirt, so that's no big deal, but I would have liked to get that new hat!) I also already had a keychain and DVD--so if you want, PM me your mailing address and I'll send them to you. Maybe that'll help!

Thanks for the offer Tom but it turns out I won't need it. Just this morning I checked my email, and I got this message from sideshow:
[OUOTE]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Item # Description U/M Ordrd Shpd Back Price Ext
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Comments:
1905 PC 1 1 0 $0.00 $0.00

Sideshow "Collect for Life" Ha

5005 PC 1 1 0 $0.00 $0.00

Darkside T-shirt

2118 PC 1 1 0 $0.00 $0.00

Star Wars Keychain

MISC EACH 1 1 0 $0.00 $0.00

DVD #4
------------
Sub Total: $0.00
Discount: - $0.00
Freight: $0.00
Sales Tax: $0.00
------------
Invoice Total: $0.00

If you have any questions please email us at [email protected].
Thank you for your order.
[/QUOTE]

The funny thing is, I didn't even contact Sideshow about not getting any extra stuff. This shows how truely wonderful Sideshow as a company is and their dedication to their custormers never ceases to amaze me.
This occasion calls for a dancing wookie:chew

Very Cool!!! Congrats :D The Dark Side T-Shirt is pretty cool.

:chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew

Thanks, Sideshow! I just received my DVD, keychain, t-shirt and hat. There was this cool Slipcase Catalog that came with it, too.

The hat is very nice. It has "Collect For Life" embroidered on the back.

I will be glad if they just could send me the catalog mabe have to waiti for the fifth wave.

I have gotten freebies from SS with shipments on 3 occasions. This still amazes me. I think it shows a generous attitude that spills over to their customer service and their participation on the boards and events.

Congrats to those that got the goodies. :D

Wow Carbo, that is really a great tale, just a nice email with swag! :chew :chew :chew

Back