Batman Live

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DinoLast

Super Freak
Reaction score
batman-live.jpg

Tickets went on Sale today
https://www.batmanlive.com/home.php
For the first time in DC Comics history, see Batman the world's most popular DC Super Hero as you've never seen him before, in an all-new, live-action arena adventure, set to take the world by storm. Premiering in the UK in Summer 2011, Batman Live - World Arena Tour is a multi-million pound stage production of unprecedented scale and a must-see for families and Batman fans everywhere.

Based on an original story being created exclusively for the show, Batman Live is a theatrical extravaganza of thrilling stunts, acrobatic acts and illusions. Never before has Gotham City, Wayne Manor, the Batcave and Arkham Asylum been brought to life on stage in a more visually exciting way. Join Batman and Robin as they battle their nemesis The Joker and other super-villains such as The Riddler, Catwoman, The Penguin, Two-Face and Harley Quinn, set on destroying Gotham City.

Totally authentic, bold and awe-inspiring, Batman Live will be a completely new way to experience the world of Batman. This is one adventure you do not want to miss!

I'm going in August of next year

DC Comics artist Jim Lee reveals the secrets behind new Batman live tour

Read More https://www.birminghammail.net/life...atman-live-tour-97319-27643794/#ixzz1552ZSxaF

I've got my tickets for Sep 2011

Cool, did you get Gotham City seats?

I'm going early on a Sunday 11am, so I can avoid the traffic. It should take me an hour to get there by car. I'm hoping they will have some cool stuff to buy in Merchandising, plus have stuff on display like they did with Star Wars in Concert

My wife bought the seats for us :) - seeing it at the o2 in London, which is right round the corner from my office... i know the seats are right in front of the stage, and they were the £45 option - are those the Gotham City seats??

Sounds interesting. If they make a stop in Cologne, I'll definitely try to see this. I saw the "Walking With Dinosaurs" BBC stage production here in January which was fun, so this could really turn out well.

Hmmmm, not even any pictures up on the website... I remember seeing a live action Spiderman show in Butlins when I was a kid. It was awful even for a ten year old.

Then again, this isn't in Butlins.

Please come to Orlando, please come to Orlando, please come to Orlando...

Chances of coming to Seattle =
Better than chances of coming to Louisiana. Not that I really care. Honestly, I'm surprised at all the interest here. Is it just me, or does this not seem like it is exclusively targeting small children?

"theatrical extravaganza of thrilling stunts, acrobatic acts and illusions"? No thank you :lol

Better than chances of coming to Louisiana. Not that I really care. Honestly, I'm surprised at all the interest here. Is it just me, or does this not seem like it is exclusively targeting small children?

"theatrical extravaganza of thrilling stunts, acrobatic acts and illusions"? No thank you :lol

I'm a small child at heart so I'd go see it. :)

I figure we all are in some way (those adults who buy toys and statues, particularly), but a "Batman on Ice" type deal is going a bit far. I'll just pop in a Schumacher film if I want that :D

Back