erin1789's Collection of Misfits.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

erin1789

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I was lurking this part of the forum and looking at some people's collections-they are very impressive. Mine is...well a special collection of misfits and unwanted items, along with some stuff I found deals on at conventions and flea markets in between. I'm not exactly a picky person when it comes to collectibles, so long as they offer some realistic qualities to the character or creature they're supposed to be.

I live with my family [mom, stepdad, brother, uncle] so I don't have unlimited display space. Once I move into my own place, I hope I can display it all nice like you guys have, and add to it more [I've only been seriously collecting about 6 months or so]. Until then, this is what I got...

DSCF0996.jpg
My Freddy display. Includes an 18" McFarlane that my best friend repaired [no hat, 1 blade on his glove, no left hand] and a New Nightmare Freddy she also created a whole claw for out of comb teeth. Most are in perfect condition, but that Neca 12" and the stylized one are pains in the ass.

DSCF1014.jpg

Plush and miscellaneous stuff that doesn't really go anywhere. A couple of them should stand up [the Blade and Beetlejuice] but they simply don't. I like this chair because it kind of adds an odd innocence to the dolls in it...plus the big Chucky is already a non-threat. He has a too-cute face. But he was a great addition to my Tiffany costume a few years back.

DSCF1018.jpg

My pride and joy is on the far right. He goes for hundreds of dollars on eBay, and once I came to terms with never owning him, I found him at a flea market, in box, for a measly $80. That was a great day.

Other stuff I own, including Star Trek [I have every Spock available from the new film], Heroes, and more horror.
DSCF1020.jpg

DSCF1019.jpg

DSCF1021.jpg

DSCF1022.jpg

DSCF1016.jpg

I apologize for the color of my walls and the photo quality. My camera is kind of bad and...well I have no excuse for my walls. I'm a girl and picked that out when I was 12. I hope I can add more Sideshow to my collection soon. I'm really looking for a Dream Warriors Freddy, the Maquette Bruce, and the life size Chucky for reasonable-ish prices. Thanks for looking. If you have any tips [if a certain way I display them could harm them, etc] please let me know. I'm a rookie so anything will help. :)

Last edited:
Re: The beginnings of my collection

Cool collection! Welcome Aboard!

How do you sleep with Chucky in your room?! I'd be having nightmares all the time! Great start!

Plus what's wrong with Tampa, FL?!

Very carefully...haha. I'm not afraid of dolls so it's easy. And I think the more appropriate question is "What's not wrong with Tampa?"

Thanks everyone!

Those vintage Gremlins are awesome!!
I still have mine!!! :rock!

I actually just got those pretty recently. Found them in my friend's shed. :yess:

That is a really cool Jaws piece. I've never seen it before.

It's a McFarlane Movie Maniacs series 3 or 4...I'm pretty big on McF's stuff.

Thanks to everyone who encourage me to keep collecting!

I'm jealous that your pinhead came with the box to hold in his hand, i bought mine before they did that. :(

Cool stuff. But I'd never sleep a wink at your house.

Thought I would check out your collection. You got some groovy messed up stuff! :rock

Is that you with Robert Englund? :horror

YES :family

It completes my Freddy shrine.

Wow I didn't realize so many people would respond to my thread. Thanks guys!

Back