1/6 Heath Ledger/Joker portrait again in silicone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Imaresqd1

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm always limited by materials, and this time I'm going to try something new. Here's what I have so far; this is just a rubber cast straight out of the mold...I have a lot to learn and try. Any criticism is welcome. Thanks

5169685820_82681a0303_z.jpg

5162936956_328e121c4d_z.jpg

Last edited:
That's unbelievable. Put me down for one if you decide to make them available.

I sent you a PM a little while ago asking about a commissioned head, but never got a reply from you. If you're still taking commissions, please let me know.

I don't want to be a party pooper but is this going to be crazily priced as well?

I don't want to be a party pooper but is this going to be crazily priced as well?

I don't even know if this will be available at this stage to be honest...I'll finish it first and then go from there; just to see how long it will take me to finish a piece. I'm going to college full time so my time is really limited.
All the hair punching....boy...that's fun:slap

Nothing 'crazy' about the price of a masterpiece

Let's not derail the thread

God, don't be so sensitive and don't pull a snake eater. It was a simple question. I thought with Imaresqd making the same type of heads with same materials would have made a competitive price. Simple as. It's hardly derailing a thread.

If asking things is derailing a thread on a forum, god help us.

It looks fantastic though, Imaresqd. How does it feel? is it squishy at all? or pretty solid with a slight spongy feel?

Even if you can't end up producing a silicone version of this, I'm still willing to bet it would sell gangbusters in resin or whatnot based on the strength of the sculpt alone.

cr0w, true. The lifelike hair would be a lot harder unless it was fed into putty then hardened?

All the hair punching....boy...that's fun:slap

I remember seeing that in the LOTR EE DVD's. It looks a nightmare for something so small but I'm sure will be a great and proud achievement when it's pulled off successfully.

Please guys, no arguments...I'm not a businessman, I just enjoy what I do as a hobby. Most of the time, I don't even think about selling when I post something here. I just wanna share with you guys what I have going on.So when I say I don't know the cost yet, you know I'm telling the truth...
You guys are more than welcome to give me criticisms about my work, but please don't argue with each other on stuff that's not relevant. Let's all get along.

I do occasionally offer a few pieces though.

btw,It's kinds spongy..

God, don't be so sensitive and don't pull a snake eater. It was a simple question. I thought with Imaresqd making the same type of heads with same materials would have made a competitive price. Simple as. It's hardly derailing a thread.

If asking things is derailing a thread on a forum, god help us.

It looks fantastic though, Imaresqd. How does it feel? is it squishy at all? or pretty solid with a slight spongy feel?

Last edited:
So when I say I don't know the cost yet, you know I'm telling the truth....

I see what you did there, lol

No worries boys I'm not up for any arguing bs

Back to the matter at hand, is there a specific screen cap you used as reference for this expression Adam? Would love to see that, and I can't wait to see this completed!

No offense, but a lot of you guys are annoying.

"IS IT FOR SALE?"

"CAN I HAVE IT?"

"HOW MUCH?"

Man, ____ off. Has it occurred to anyone that maybe some things aren't for sale? This Joker portrait as well as the Wayne one look great. Imaresqd1 posted this in a thread asking for compliments and/or criticism not in a for sale thread looking for offers.

They look fantastic, it's as simple as that. I wouldn't blame him if he put them up for sale if people demanded it but if I were you imaresqd, I'd just keep them to myself and post pics of my hard work like you're doing.

I'm interested in seeing you finishing these up man. Don't get distracted or try to rush what you're doing to have a production run.

How about you do the work and find the specific screen cap? haha surprise me.:hi5:

I see what you did there, lol

No worries boys I'm not up for any arguing bs

Back to the matter at hand, is there a specific screen cap you used as reference for this expression Adam? Would love to see that, and I can't wait to see this completed!

Back