THE HATBOX GHOST Big Fig!-- Broken HBG Repaired!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

avbat

Super Freak
Reaction score
Man I have been working at getting one of these for some time now. They are very rare and very expensive if you can ever find one. I had FINALLY won one on the bay a few months ago and of course it showed up at my door BROKEN! horrible! Still going through the claims process w/ USPS. I was lucky enough to find a guy who was selling his fairly close to me, so I drove there to meet him and bought it. This thing is awesome!!! I am a huge fan of the HBG so this was an absolute MUST for me. For those of you who have never seen this guy in person he dwarfs a PF from SS and he weighs about 40lbs.

EDIT: The Broken HBG Fig mentioned above is now fixed and for sale in the the commerce section:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87597

IMG_3888.jpg

IMG_3894.jpg

IMG_3889.jpg

IMG_3895.jpg

IMG_3891.jpg

IMG_3890.jpg

IMG_3896.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Finally! one of my grails! THE HATBOX GHOST Big Fig

Nice one dude! I was able to get him when he was first released (actually on the day OF release)! It's a great piece, and I'm sure the price will only skyrocket once he makes his way back to the Mansion.

For those of you who are curious about what this guy is, check out this website: https://www.hatboxghost.com

Also just to put it out there I will probably be selling the "broken" HBG big fig i mentioned in the first post. I have contacted the makers of the fig and they are walking me through how to fix it. really easy and no real bad damage. If anyone wants it it would be a serious steal for them!

congrats on tis great figure

Wow! That thing is AWESOME!

Sallah

Wow! I want one...big fan of the Haunted Mansion. How much did the statue originally retail for?

Wow! that is cool, what's the actual size? I got all three light up hitchhiking ghosts that stand between 3 and 4 foot tall. Is this in scale with them? I might have to see if I can find one or interested if you sell the broken one

Yea this one is not to scale w/ the 3-4 foot hitchhiking ghost because I have those too lol.
This one is actually a much nicer piece than the other three hitchhiking ghosts.
with the base and all he stands at almost exactly 25 in tall, so a good 1/3 scale statue.
He originally retailed for $178.00 lol I wish i had paid that for the two I have. undamaged they sell for up to $700, was bidding on a broken one with a broken right hand about three months ago and that one sold on the bay for $431 plus shipping. They are getting harder and harder to find.
I finally broke down and told myself to get one after seeing they were selling for hundreds more than they were just 9 or 10 months ago. I figured if I don't get one now they are going to keep going up and I'll never get one. Their value will surely skyrocket one the new HM movie is out and/or the HBG returns to the attraction itself. I have been searching relentlessly for months and months though, and sending lots of emails and PM's lol.

don't have a clue about this piece, but it looks cool and very well done.
really like the glow feature.:lecture

That's pretty kool

Oh My God, I have never even heard of it, been on the ride of course.
Why did you have to post those pics? Now I REALLY WANT ONE!
Its excellent (does the face glow or is it photoshopped?).

:( WANT.

Back