CUSTOMIKEY GOES NUTS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations on reaching 1000 posts! Maybe the best milestone of all. Such a feeling of pride and accomplishment! Nice work on those custom jobs--good luck on the auctions!!!

:fireworks:fireworks:fireworks

Congrats Mikey...I hope to meet you there someday...good luck with your madness...your Palpatine looks GREAT..but I think Ive said that before...

Thanks! I'm using better pics of everything, so that ought to help things along. I showed my wife that one pic of Palpy with the lightening all lit up from underneath, and she was really impressed. She does not particularly like that fiugre, so I was all the more proud of the pic, considering my troubles with taking good toy pics.

Do you think I'm asking for too mcuh as an opening bid? I just don't want to lose any money, ya know?:monkey2

And maybe I should put an actual link to the auctions here!!!

Actual link to actual auctions...actually.

I dont think that they are to high...If someone really likes them they will pay......also why isn't your Darth Plageuis up for auction???

Last edited:
kingdarkness03 said:
I dont think that they are to high...If someone really likes them they will pay......also why is your Darth Plageuis up for auction???

Plagueis?! He's not up for auction! Where do you see that?

kingdarkness03 said:
:lol :lol
I just edited in isn't...sorry...

Dude!! I was getting freaked out here! :rotfl

To answer, Plagueis might show up later. His robe is being held on by a safety pin. I wanted to do something a little more classy before selling him. Also, he has lost his lightsaber and cane, since they went back to Palpatine for the auction.
I'm going to try to get rid of Darth Fritz, as well, but he and Plagueis were sharing the lightsaber. Sith on a budget.:maul

Once all your budgeting has been worked out and your Plagueis up to par,drop me a line....I think that is,IMO,your best work...the interpritaion of Plagueis is very well done...may the force be with your wallet:maul

Your Palpatine is awesome. If I had the money or I wasn't sure Sideshow would make one, I'd bid on it. It looks VERY nice. Sideshow quality. And to think it came from a Hasbro sculpt! You must be very talented to make a Hasbro sculpt look that good. :emperor

If you don't sell Palpatine LMK and maybe we can work something out. I just love how your Palpatine looks! I love the :emperor pic and, well all of them. Very nice!

Are the lightning pieces seperate or are they a type of hand from Hasbro? They look really good. I'm tepmted to make my own now :eek:

Buttmunch said:
Here is a pic from Rebelscum showing what Palpatine first looked like:

https://www.rebelscum.com/photo.asp?image=/ROTS/rots12palpatineheadfr.jpg

Simply amazing. I still can't believe that awesome figure started out like this. Wow!

God. I had forgotten how bad he looked.

The lightening hands were cobbled together from Patsy hands and a Darth Sidious Unleashed figure. The lightening isn't removable, but the hands are. I included regular hands in the auction. Basically, he does anything you could need him to do. I only wish he had a friggin Throne!!!

I'm glad you like Plagueis. I'm pretty proud of the paint work. It's actually the exact same paint work that went into Palpy, minus a few details associated with all the wrinkles. I've gotten pretty good at replicating those applications. So, it's concievable that, if Sideshow never makes Palpy :)lol ), I could remake this one. The shoes are from Patsy too. There the same ones that come with Igor as well. Ironic that they're perfect for The Emperor.

Yeah, that Palpatine rocked... If I had the money I'd bid on it. You did amazing work repainting that sculpt, knocked it out of the park. Love the eyes!!

Last edited:
Some awesome customs and I'm possibly going to bid for the Asajj Ventress which is my favorite.

I dont think Sideshow could make a better Sidious than this one !!!! He's Perfect !!!!

Mikey, with the newer photos, I'm even more in love with your Ben Kenobi. (Not $100 in love, but I'm a cheap bast***.)

Seriously, that thing is sweet. I especially admire the paint job you did on the head. Top notch. I hope Sideshow's Ben rivals yours.

I might have bid on your young Obi, but I didn't want to buy another Qui-Gon with the Sideshow version coming. Though I love the job you did on him. The hair is incredible.

Congrats also on your milestone. And thanks for sharing your creations.

Back