marmit at-at driver,recommended?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krieg-der-sterne

Super Freak
Reaction score
i just bought a ss stormtrooper at ebay.the guy also has a marmit at-at driver to offer!are they as good as i hear? need advice!

Some people like them but personally i think they need a bit of customising to make them look good. That said ive never seen any marmit figs in hand so i cant really judge them properly.

Yes buy it as long as it is at a decent price
I bought years ago and it is brilant - admitably it's not medicom or got toys STD but with a bit of flettering it's awesome

i love my marmits and the at at driver is awesome. but like cbob says they need a little customizing.

actually the at-at driver doesnt need any unless you want to switch to a better body. the ones that need the most customizing are the sandtroopers. but if you dont pose them much any of them should be fine without customizing.

Man, at that price...definitely grab it. I only picked mine up a few months aback and paid $175 USD (MIB).

But, yeah, he's awesome!

SS will probably do one... eventually, but at the rate they move that could be a loooong while.

actually the at-at driver doesnt need any unless you want to switch to a better body. the ones that need the most customizing are the sandtroopers. but if you dont pose them much any of them should be fine without customizing.

Not sure I agree with that...mine came with pale baby blue armor and boots! I've seen a couple others from time to time that have blue armor, so I'm not sure if it was a bad color batch or what. Definitely needed a repaint to white armor.

Marmits are definately great figures, yes some need some weathering but done right they are stunning displays. The AT-AT is for sure a rarity and a piece everyone into 12ers should have. Only thing it needs done imo is to weather the boots and gloves abit.

12infigs.jpg
[/IMG]

at-atmarmit1.jpg

I have all the Marmits!

They are great pieces and great fun to make. They where way a head of there time and in my view are more on model than the little rubbish Medicom pieces.

Go for it!!

I have all the Marmits!

They are great pieces and great fun to make. They where way a head of there time and in my view are more on model than the little rubbish Medicom pieces.

Go for it!!

I have the tie pilot and at at and medicom stormie and clones
Love em

The ATAT driver is the only Marmit I have, really I think they are a lot more accurate SW figs then any other brand IMHO, need a body swap but real nice

:yess: well,i could not resist!! when i picked up my SS stormtrooper,i was able to look at the at-at driver.looked great,just as if came right out of the box.so,at 65€ i took it,also.what a great figure.only thing,i have to fix the shoulder armour,but that wont be a problem.
you would not believe what this guy got:at least 4 SS stormies,guarding a SS darth vader,5-6 sandtroopers,6 shock troopers gathered around the emperor sitting on his throne,about 6 utapau clones,with obi wan leading them,6 rebels endor style,4 or so rebel troopers,and much much more. :clap:clap
this dude has to be rich:lol
but now i have a medicom stormtrooper to spare....

Hah ha. Once you see hoe cool the ATAT is there is no way you can resist!! I love em!.

The marmit range is outstanding! I would swap all of my medicom sandies for half as many marmit sandies!!. The stormies are the same just brilliant.
Dont get me wrong I love the medicoms stormies and sandies... But in my opinion the marmits just look great.

I swapped my Medi Stormies helmets with Marmit lids and made a huge difference in appearance. The Marmit helmet sculpts make SS look off.

Marmits are definately great figures, yes some need some weathering but done right they are stunning displays. The AT-AT is for sure a rarity and a piece everyone into 12ers should have. Only thing it needs done imo is to weather the boots and gloves abit.

12infigs.jpg
[/IMG]

at-atmarmit1.jpg

Where did you get those display cases??

Back