The Beast - Premium Format anyone?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maglor

Super Freak
Reaction score
I don't follow disney collectables much, so I thought I would ask this here.

I watched Beauty and the Beast last night, and all I could think the whole time was about how awesome it would be if Sideshow would make a Premium Format Beast. If they did I think I would have to buy it.

Any word on this?

Q.I’ve heard that the animated character Disney Premium Format line is planned to only be the villains. While the villains are great, and the Evil Queen PF is totally fantastic, please tell me that non-villains are in development as well? Belle, the Beast, Jessica Rabbit and of course, Snow White, just have to be made, or what’s the point?

A.It’s true – our original licensing agreement with Disney called for just the live-action film characters and animated villains. We have expanded those rights, with strong intent on Jessica Rabbit and others. We’ll DEFINITELY pass along your Disney Princess recommendations.

I borrowed that from the "Would you buy a Disney Princess PF?" thread. So possible, but not any time soon.

Yup, along with the 'princesses', The Beast (to go with a matching Belle), has ALWAYS been one of my top asks.

But just because I keep asking, doesn't mean anyone else shouldn't. Even with that answer now from SS, everyone should still keep asking, the more request they hear, with luck will mean the more likely and sooner they will make them.

A matching Belle and Beast would just be EPIC, they have to be made.

ABSOLUTELY!

When the movie was released thought the same thing, I like the pose where Belle was caught trying to touch the flower, and beast is yelling get out! Probably a bit too scary, but thought would make an AWESOME PF!

My biggest dilemma with the Beast is I can't decide if I would rather him be in the pants and cape or his blue suit. I have a similar dilemma with Belle, I want her in the ball gown like I want the other princesses, but her blue and white dress is so iconic.

I actually prefer the more iconic 'standard' look for both. I know others would likely more want the whole ballroom look, but I want Belle as she really was, not some made-up 'pretend' princess, but the intelligent, witty, book reading, 'girl next door', that just happens to be beautiful as well.
As such, I'd want the same matching Beast, with cape and all that, but not scary or angry, more from a bit later, the protective Beast.

I actually prefer the more iconic 'standard' look for both. I know others would likely more want the whole ballroom look, but I want Belle as she really was, not some made-up 'pretend' princess, but the intelligent, witty, book reading, 'girl next door', that just happens to be beautiful as well.
As such, I'd want the same matching Beast, with cape and all that, but not scary or angry, more from a bit later, the protective Beast.

:exactly: I agree on all counts.

I completely agree with your reasoning, but...I want all the princesses in their prety princess dresses... As for Beast and his blue suit, I just think that would look awesome in PF form, otherwise I do prefer his usual caped look.

I'm not interested to buy one, but I would love to see the PF get made. I think the blue suit that he wears while dancing with Bell would look really great. I don't think I'd care for the torn up clothes look

Back