• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Code 3 X-Wing

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Loki

Super Freak
Reaction score
Been searching for a few days and can't find anyone that has a regular version for sale. Any leads out there?

Thanks LOTRFan but there is the big Out of Stock sign. They have the SE but I'm not quite sure I want to drop that much money on it.

Darth Loki said:
Thanks LOTRFan but there is the big Out of Stock sign. They have the SE but I'm not quite sure I want to drop that much money on it.

Ouch, either I didn't see that earlier, or it just recently went to Out of Stock. Sorry, not trying to rub salt in the wound. :monkey3

Tell me about it. I usually check both Code 3 and X-wing at least once a day and nothing! It's not like they made 500 of these things! The Falcon and Slave 1 are on there anytime you look. FRUSTRATING.

Just in case there's anyone that actually doesn't know,

I'M STILL LOOKING

I'm still on the lookout for one of the regular editions for you. One will turn up eventually! Maybe I can find one for you at SDCC this year...

tomandshell said:
I'm still on the lookout for one of the regular editions for you. One will turn up eventually! Maybe I can find one for you at SDCC this year...

I'll give you my cell before you go (it's the only phone I have actually). Wish I could go myself :monkey2 .

Maybe next year.

Back