Custom AIRBORNE TROOPER helmet for SS clone?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krieg-der-sterne

Super Freak
Reaction score
i would like to make my own airborne trooper,but i dont know how to make the special helmet they are wearing.does anyone have something fitting,or does someone know how to build one?or maybe a cast of a hasbro helmet(which are not availible in germany:gah:)?
any suggestion and help is welcome:wink1:
thank you:)
a,could the admin move this thread to the custom figures ,it was supposed to be there,sorry

Okee dokee Krieg, just a quick word of advice:

Next time you're looking for help with customs, post in the SW customs section. It's that sub-section in this Star Wars section, at the top.

What I understand is that all customs stuff goes in there, as it's frequented by amazing customizers. The regular Star Wars section is for everything Star Wars that isn't custom.

Looking forward to seeing you in the SW customs section Krieg! :)

You can go into edit and advanced on your post and delete the whole thread, but i think its to late now with us replying :lol

i would like to make my own airborne trooper,but i dont know how to make the special helmet they are wearing.does anyone have something fitting,or does someone know how to build one?or maybe a cast of a hasbro helmet(which are not availible in germany:gah:)?
any suggestion and help is welcome:wink1:
thank you:)
a,could the admin move this thread to the custom figures ,it was supposed to be there,sorry

if some could tell me how to delete this thread here.i moved it to customs :dunno

Back