what is recommended to display premium formats

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like Ikea Bestas. I can fit two on one shelf and I can have about three shelves in the unit. With the ability to add glass doors it is a great display imo. See the Besta Love Thread to see some pics from various people.

I like Ikea Bestas. I can fit two on one shelf and I can have about three shelves in the unit. With the ability to add glass doors it is a great display imo. See the Besta Love Thread to see some pics from various people.

I completely agree Bestas are the way to go,

Thanks guys so far I have one detolf with hot toys and today got my first pf in and have another preordered so i am going to check these besta shelves out thanks.

If it is the one I'm thinking of it should be just fine. I have two of those and two "individual" ones.

Can someone please tell me if the 150 dollar besta shelve will fit in a mustang gt trunk is the box bigger than the detolf box because with my back seat folded down I was able to fit one detolf with the back seat and passenger seat moved up. Any help would be great I have to try to pick up a besta asap I have a bunch of pfs comeing

Does anyone know the awnser to my question so I don't waste a trip to ikea sat

The height of the shelf is a little over 75 inches, I assuming thats the one you're picking up. You can get a measuring tape and try to estimate if it'll fit in your car. The box is definitely bigger than a detolf's box. I don't know where you are located but bestas shelves pop up on craiglists from time to time if you're patient. I was able to pick a brand new & fully assembled one for half the price. There were many going for $100 at the time I was looking for one as well.

Ikea website gives shipping dimension info as well in the product page so you should compare those between then Besta and Detolf to get an accurate idea. Of cause best is to measure it out in your car

Yeah I dont think it will fit the detolf just made it in lol. The besta I was looking at is 150 and has like ten shelves it looked like im assuming this is the one everyone buys for premium formats. Ill have to try and borrow a truck or just pay to have it delivered but ikea rapes on deliveray charges its like 100 more what a ripp off.

can someone tell me if this is the right besta to buy for pfs BESTÅ
shelf unit
47 1/4x15 3/4x75 5/8 "
black-brown

That one is the largest one sold. I think it actually comes in two boxes. I have fit one of those plus a few other smaller ones in to a toyota camry with the back seat down no problem. You may have to take it out of the box but that isnt to much of an issue.

That one is the largest one sold. I think it actually comes in two boxes. I have fit one of those plus a few other smaller ones in to a toyota camry with the back seat down no problem. You may have to take it out of the box but that isnt to much of an issue.

I just paid the 99 delivery fee and will have it next saturday its a lot for a delivery fee but didnt feel like looking around to borrow a truck or bother someone so I just ordered it online.

Black-brown is the only way you to go, the color really highlights some of the pieces. You'll love the besta and with the option of glass doors, it'll make one classy display for any collectible :rock

IMG_5936.jpg

I fit my besta in my car, but it isn't the $150. It's the $90. Got the glass doors for it too, which are a must! I am not very good with taking photos. But here is mine. Doors are open because of the glare. AND you could see me in the photo. :nono

DSCN1458.jpg

Black-brown is the only way you to go, the color really highlights some of the pieces. You'll love the besta and with the option of glass doors, it'll make one classy display for any collectible :rock

IMG_5936.jpg

Thats the color I ordered wha tis the part number for the glass doors and what is the name of the glass doors for the 150 besta. they look great with glass.

Just was on Ikeas site it looks like you have to buy a bunch of the tombo glass doors to do this they are 50 a peice is this right how many would i need

Back