General Grievous Vs Shaak Ti Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting choice, but I'll pass. I'd prefer something that made it into the movie, like Luke vs. Vader.

Interesting choice. Is this from what occurs during the Clone Wars series, or the events just before Revenge of the Sith in the ultimately deleted scene of Shaak Ti being killed by Grievous?

EDIT: Or are they one and the same? O_O

Last edited:
Interesting choice, but I'll pass. I'd prefer something that made it into the movie, like Luke vs. Vader.

Totally agree with you... would have been better if it were Obi-Wan Vs. Grievous. Even from the CW I don't recall the Shaak Ti and Grievous fighting.

Totally agree with you... would have been better if it were Obi-Wan Vs. Grievous. Even from the CW I don't recall the Shaak Ti and Grievous fighting.

They fought in the original CW microseries a couple of times. She was among the Jedi he worked over when he made his first appearance and then again when he kidnapped Palpatine.

In one of the deleted scenes from ROTS it's Grievous that kills Shaak Ti as well. I'm intrigued since I have the Grievous PF and 1:1 bust... This might be another nice companion piece to go on my Grievous shelf.

Shaak Ti wasn't killed by Grievous. That deleted scene isn't canon because she appeared later in ROTS as a hologram. She supposedly was killed by Anakin while meditating in the Jedi Temple (also filmed but cut from the final picture.)

shaak-ti_big.jpg

Shaak Ti wasn't killed by Grievous. That deleted scene isn't canon because she appeared later in ROTS as a hologram. She supposedly was killed by Anakin while meditating in the Jedi Temple (also filmed but cut from the final picture.)

True, I wish that they had kept it though. It made Grievous a much better villain seeing him actually do something worthwhile.

Back