Quality paint in the Sideshow final product

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

c3po1971

Freakalicious
Reaction score
You remember the promotional photos of the "clone 501"?
do you have the "clone 501"?
what do you think about the quality paint in the Sideshow final product?

:lecture:slap:thud::dunno:(

2162_press02-001.jpg

browse.php

Nothing new, SS has had final paint issues since the beginning of the SW line. (if you continue to buy SS SW products I'm afraid it's something you'll have to deal with)

To be fair they arent going to use any other that a1 paint for the promo shots and production is always going to have varying quality
Shame but that's the way It is

I thought the paint on this piece looked good, at least from the few photos I've seen of it online.

Yeah, the weathering isnt what was on the box and that sucks but the apps themselves are really nice. That pic of Flint is awful he is really good looking in hand.

Yeah, the weathering isnt what was on the box and that sucks but the apps themselves are really nice. That pic of Flint is awful he is really good looking in hand.

That, and Pam Voorhees are all he has. And that flint pic becomes irrelevant when you see in-hand shots:

100_8200.jpg

well,why dont you try to do it better?
and obviously it is called a prototype.just like new cars.it aint always what you saw on the first pics when the product is finished.
i got 5 SS clones,and i think they look pretty damn good.
if you like it,buy it,if you dont,well ,you know the answer ;-)

See, now? This very debate stands as justification for the argument I have been making from jump street.

Stop weathering/battle damaging the armored troops!

:)

Back