My Joe Collection w/ Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

preeny101

Super Freak
Reaction score
View attachment 28778

View attachment 28779

View attachment 28780

View attachment 28781

Well, this is my humble collection. Some paint work and sculpting aside, I am happy with the designs I chose. These are all works in progress.

Sebastian Bludd: Never a more scandalous scalawag will you meet. This mercenary is feeling down and woozy, so he slapped a fresh clip in his uzi.

Detro: Aristocratic and cutthroat. Cobra's main weapons supplier and member of the High Command.

Zartan: Leader of the Dreadnoks and master of disguise. A dangerous and resourceful enemy, Zartan is also a master archer. Affiliated with the Arashikage ninja clan and assassin of the Hard master.

YO JOE!

Anyway, hope you enjoy and as always, since I put these out there, feedback of any kind is welcome and encouraged!

Yeah, I know, Nam. I am trying to divorce my Joes as completely as possible from ROC. For now, I just blacked his eyes out. I just need to get a fine tipped brush to finish him up. They all need some more work and fine tuning.

Thanks, KARA!

I agree w/ Karam! Love that Z! Also dig the vodka w/ Bludd. I picture him as being an aristocractic a-hole, champagne on the battlefeild, type. :D

Your Timber is an excellent choice as well. :duff

Back