Hot Toys - Toy Story, Cosbaby review with photos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wookster

Very foolish words man!
Reaction score
Hot Toys tackle the Toy Story cahracters in the inimitable Cosbaby way... 'surprise surprise' it turns out pretty cute!

https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_102010b.htm

a2boxes2.jpg

a5bigboxes2.jpg

lineup1-3.jpg

buzz.jpg

zurg.jpg

woodnjessfront.jpg

buzz.jpg

aliens2.jpg

bigalien1.jpg

Cool pics! i have a set of everything too but.... the big ones are articulated right? My big alien head snapped right off.

Cool pics! i have a set of everything too but.... the big ones are articulated right? My big alien head snapped right off.

Oh crap!:gah:

Yeah, mine all move, the arms on the Alien were a little stiff to free up at first, but all the joints deffinetly move, well appart from the Aliens legs which are intentionally fused together. Where did you get it from, it must be worth trying for a replacement!

Oh crap!:gah:

Yeah, mine all move, the arms on the Alien were a little stiff to free up at first, but all the joints deffinetly move, well appart from the Aliens legs which are intentionally fused together. Where did you get it from, it must be worth trying for a replacement!

Same way you got it. ;)

It's okay. The head actually stays on decent enough even though it's broken. I put it back in the box anyway since the Thinkway ones are what I prefer to display.

Back