Razorsedge or Toys2.net

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

persuazion

Super Freak
Reaction score
Anybody ever buy from these sellers and which one do you think would be best to order from? I live in the US.

Toys2 gets HT figures sooner, but Razor's Edge is in the US, so cheaper shipping. Never bought from Toys2, but I buy from RE often.

My vote is for RE. Great customer service, well packaged items and fast shipping.

I've used them both & both are great. If you want your HT sooner, go w/ Toys2.net....but shipping will be higher for U.S.

Razorsedge is great peeps w/ fast shipping & outstanding customer service.

RE if you live in the US. Toys2 will be more expensive. Whenver I order from them, I get some strange internation commerce fee tacked on too, not sure what it is; I think it's a fee to convert Canadian to US $ or some BS like that. However, toys2 always did me right when I ordered, they just cost more because I'm in US.

cornerstore comics and alterego alsso very good. CSC has a reputation about losing CC number to theives, but I think that's been straightened out and they get my orders now.

Does customs open your box if you order from Canada to US? Yeah and I read that somewhere else about Cornerstore so Im kind of steering clear of them.

I use RE quite frequently and I think they are great! good prices and great customer service.

Mike is a long-time member here and one of the very best online retailers around; highest recommendation from me.

:drink

i use fan boy i wont use anybody else , great prices and shipping is cheap!!!

Back