1:6 Ellen Ripley Portrait (New Pictures Added 9/9/2014)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snyder-man

Super Freak
Reaction score
1:6 scale portrait of Ellen Ripley from Alien 3. We will also be doing the hair style from Alien and Aliens but this was the easiest one to start with.
PM me for details.

***UPDATE***CHECK OUT ALIEN (ALIEN 1) PAINTED VERSION ON PAGE 12
Picture007-5.jpg

***UPDATE***CHECK OUT ALIEN (ALIEN 1) UNPAINTED VERSION ON PAGE 11
Picture001-1.jpg

***UPDATE***CHECK OUT JONES THE CAT FROM ALIEN UNPAINTED AND PAINTED VERSIONS ON PAGE 11
Picture006.jpg

***UPDATE***CHECK OUT ALIENS (ALIEN 2) PAINTED VERSION ON PAGE 8
Picture025.jpg

***UPDATE***CHECK OUT ALIENS (ALIEN 2) VERSION ON PAGE 5
Picture019.jpg

Picture007-1.jpg

Picture012-1.jpg

Picture008-1.jpg

Picture011-1.jpg

Picture009.jpg

Last edited:
Re: 1:6 Ellen Ripley Portrait

____ing awesome... now i just need the rest of the outfit.

Very very very nice!

Small note: maybe lose the neck portion so it can fit right into the HT Ripley body neck post.

Hmmm, I think I could get on board for the Aliens version to replace the HT Ripley head. As Wor-Gar said though it'd be nice if it was made fully HT compatible.

I too would consider replacing one of my Aliens Ripley heads -- power loader or reg I don't know.

But I'm also entertaining the idea of trying to bash an A L I E N Ripley. I think the outfit parts are out there for the most part so it is possible. This could be time for the... "A L I E N Ellen Ripley Project"...

Ideally this would be compatible with the newer female Truetypes, not the dated one the HT Ripley is on.

Looks great! My only comment would be to shave her head a bit more. Definitely interested in an Alien Ripley.

"Alien" Ripley! Bring it on! Looks great.

That's just amazing!!!
Best MS. WEAVER's sculpt I've ever seen! :horror
The eyes, nose, lips, face expression - it all looks very movie accurate, as alive. And your painting seems OK for me too.

I definitely need few "Aliens" and maybe one "Alien3" heads, so I will wait for "Aliens" version before make any moves. That could be bomb-like release! :thud: So many years had passed in our waiting of good Ripley's head. :lecture

But I should agree with guys, who say that it should be compatible with new Hot Toys body. We've got great Sarah C.'s body now, without any visible joints in hands. And it's perfect to create new version of Ripley for Power Loader (she's in the t-shirt there).

957.1.jpg

And I'm saying it even thou I HATE neck joints of this type (HT: Dutch, T-800, Sarah, etc.), but this is perfect solution for the female characters in shirts, really. The neck and chest should looks perfect when we're talking about female doll. :monkey3

Also, I should admit that in Alien3 she has her shoulders naked too. She has no jacket in the final scenes.

Ripley.jpg

In the "Alien1" ver. the neck can be solid, she's dressed pretty hard there:

alien-ripley-flamethrower.jpg

And the last thing: making HT compatible you should remember that female characters from HT are pretty tiny, there about 29 cm (11-11,5 inches). So you should be aware to make too huge heads for it. Surly if you will make neck-less versions. I hope you will... ^_^'

So that's all what I'm thinking about this project. I would be very happy if you will pull it all to the final stage. Please, PM me if you have any questions about sizes, need good HT Ripley head photos or anything else.

I will definitely watch this thread time to time.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR WORK. :exactly:

Last edited:
Back