Maleficent Premium Format statue review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Crawford

Super Freak
Reaction score
For fans of classic Disney animation, Sideshow's Premium Format statue of one of their greatest villains, Maleficent the evil fairy from Sleeping Beauty, is sure to be welcome. The regular portrait had a couple issues for me, but the exclusive version rocks.

You can find all the reviews at the usual:

https://www.mwctoys.com

Thanks for reading!

Michael
MWC

She looks great Michael!!! Thanks as always for the reviews, and given the propensity for Sideshow figures to have a wandering eye, I have to wonder if the way the paint masters are being communicated to the production floor is the issue. A lot of these wonky eye issues look okay from one particular angle, and distrastrously ____-eyed from the other 180 degrees you can view a portrait from. I hope that they aren't trying to imbue too much of a particular look into each portrait that gets painted from too specific an angle.

It sounds like you are going to live with the boss-eyed paint work, but since this is an ongoing issue across a variety of lines, maybe we need to let Sideshow know about the paint issue when it occurs, even if you aren't going to return the item so that they can better monitor quality control.

this and the evil queen i have ex's on both..and they are beautiful pieces..and i will never part with them..they are that good.

I noticed a bunch of these have popped up on ebay, all for about double the original price or more.

Back