• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Hot Toy Original Predator. WTB Wolf Predator Spear

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jsuperman87

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Whats up guys, I am looking for a classic predator from Hot Toys. Preferred it to be used, in good condition, but let me know if you have one that you want to get rid off. We can make a deal, or a trade.

Thanks Freaks,
Jsuperman87:nana:

Last edited:
WTB Wolf Predator Spear.

Hey Freaks, I am looking to buy a loose AVPR Hot Toys Wolf Predator Spear, I accidently broke the one I had. It was a brand new figure too (not new, but I had just bought it).

Let me know if someone gots one for sale.

Whats up guys, I am looking for a classic predator from Hot Toys. Preferred it to be used, in good condition, but let me know if you have one that you want to get rid off. We can make a deal, or a trade.

Thanks Freaks,
Willing to pay between $300-$400 for a P1, All Depends if its sideshow exclusive or not. " I have seen Sideshow Exclusive P1's sell on ebay between $380.00-$450.00, New".

Thanks Freaks,
I baught a P1

Back