A contest for The DEAD! LAST DAY!!!!!!!- WINNER ANNOUNCED!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darklord Dave

Super Freak
Reaction score
Fireside Collectibles and Sideshow Freaks bring you a chance to win your very own original Patient Zero!

That's right, the 12" figure so disgusting that even it's creators deny it's existence. This member of the walking corpse brigade has escaped from his biohazard proof coffin, but he's still in mint condition (for a decaying corpse). And said coffin is included! (For the pedestrian among you, the figures mint, but the box has been opened).

What do you have to do to win this creature? Just identify the movie that each of the zombies below came from. Be careful, there may be a trick question or two in there...

Zombie 1:
zombie1.jpg

Zombie 2:
zombie2.jpg

Zombie 3:
zombie3.jpg

Zombie 4:
zombie4.jpg

Zombie 5:
zombie5.jpg

Send your answers via email to [email protected] with "Patient Zero" in the subject line. Number the answers "Zombie 1, Zombie 2..." etc. with the correct movie next to appropriate label.

A winner will be drawn from all the emails that have the most correct answers.

Submit your email by midnight May 10th. Good luck, the fate of humanity could depend on your zombie knowledge!

THANKS TO BOB OF FIRESIDE FOR THE PRIZE AND THE CONTEST!!!!

Re: A contest for The DEAD!

Very cool contest Dave and Bob! You guys rock! I will pass on this contest and give others a chance since I own two of PZ already. But, I did already spot the trick question Dave!!! :rotfl

Good luck to everyone!

Great contest Dave and Bob... even though I know nothing about *&9dhyYSPD7*%QW(*we8796OD^&* :monkey3

This board f****** rock !!!!!!...Dave & Bob are my new heroes !!! Altough, I wont participate because i've just bought my very own Zero and I want someone else to have the chance to win this...Hope the winner will be a true fan of Zombies...

I'd love to get Patient Zero, but I know very little about zombies. Thus this contest can truly be said to be for the hardcore fans. I think I'd want Zero more as a fan of Sideshow, so they're rarer offering become jewels of the collection.

Good luck, freaks!!

Interesting Contest. Very cool though. Gonna have to do some research.:cool:

I know all except the last one. Hmm, this will be tricky.

Great contest! Man... I am gonna have to do some studying... I thought I was a zombie freak. A few of these have me stumped. :google

Must.....try.....harder...

I'm a bit confused about the "trick question" because one of those zombies could have "come from" a number of movies :huh

I only know the trick one, but it doesn't matter since I already have good 'ol Patient Zero. Trust me guys, do some research if you don't know, he is a great figure. :horror

I have this figure, would it be bad if we gave people hints of the pictures here on the board?

I've only had one entry, so people can hint I guess. Bob said it was too hard and I said, "well we want to make sure it goes to a real zombie freak."

Don't worry, it's still early. Lots of time for people to guess. You know everyone always waits until the last minute and then crams for a test. :D

I figured out 4 but I am researching until I
find the last one then I will send in my entry.

The last one has me stumped too. Going through all my zombie DVDs isn't helping. What really gets me is that it looks so familiar. I know I've seen it before.

Maybe it's the zombie of my dreams!

Yeah, me too Batty... I know all of them except for the last one... really got me stumped.

I'll find it though! At least my chances will be good if I do!! :D

Back