Scream Awards 2010 with Michael J. Fox on Spike

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vivek

Super Freak
Reaction score
:yess:

Mike is gonna be on the new season of Curb Your Enthusiasm as well, I'm so glad to see him working again.

In the preview he's coming out of a building and bumps into Larry pretty hard to which Larry replies "What.. was that the Parkinson's too?"

:yess:

Mike is gonna be on the new season of Curb Your Enthusiasm as well, I'm so glad to see him working again.

In the preview he's coming out of a building and bumps into Larry pretty hard to which Larry replies "What.. was that the Parkinson's too?"

Nioce:lol

Is that preview playing on HBO?

This makes MJF that much cooler in my eyes. I hope this means he is softening up on the BTTF stuff and will finally license over his likeness.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/uM6Ms621898?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/uM6Ms621898?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Man its good to see him back :yess:

a bit upsetting to see the effects of parkinson's on him, but it's just great all the same to see him as marty again. mjf is a real class act. :bow

can't wait for the bluray release!

Also from the Spike Awards!

murray.jpg

105623300.jpg

Picture23.png

article-1321287-0BA594EA000005DC-442_306x490.jpg

Sigourney Weaver also stated this week she had spoke to Reitman and is more or less on board for GB3 leaving Bill as the only holdout. This was to promote his role in Zombieland but seeing him with that pack sure doesn't bring to mind "Too old for the role" feelings. I think he looks great.

This was to promote his role in Zombieland but seeing him with that pack sure doesn't bring to mind "Too old for the role" feelings. I think he looks great.

I agree, though I'm obviously biased.

I don't have a problem with old GBs. They were never in good shape to begin with.

Back