• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Loose/Used HOT TOYS AVP SCAR PREDATOR

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rotfish

How does the wind ever get in here?
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hi, even though this thread may seem old, it's actually not. I used this space back when I was trying to get ahold of Chopper and now that the only one left is Scar, the thread's been rebumped. Now, onto the meat and potatoes of this post...

I'm looking for a Hot Toys AVP Scar Predator figure, preferably loose/used. Please PM me if you'd like to sell one, even if it's missing an accessory or two (just let me know about it :)).

I am willing to pay, as well as trade multiple items (just specify which one(s) you're interested in) from my FS thread here:

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80457

If you're looking for just a full-on sale, that works too. Thanks in advance and don't hesitate to shoot me a PM!

Last edited:
Re: WTB: Loose/Used HOT TOYS AVP SCAR OR CHOPPER PREDATOR

And up, we go! Don't hesitate to shoot me a PM if you're looking to sell yours :).

Bump... it... up! Still looking.

Still looking. Bump it up!

Bumpity, bump, bumpski.

Still looking... It's cool if he's missing an accessory or two, as long as the condition of the figure itself is not damaged or anything.

Last edited:
Back