• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

HT NurseJoker Jokerv1 Godfather, Scissorhands, Sparrow, Batman, T-1000Connor,Anime UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bloodgear

Super Freak
Reaction score
Looking for some of these in the UK or EU at a good price. :)

Toysmon Nurse Joker Outfit [Everything included in the box!]!!!
Hot Toys:
Godfather
Batman [DX IF POSSIBLE]
Sarah Connor T1000 disguise
Cannibal Jack Sparrow [I know impossible].
Joker V1

Medicom
Code Geass Zero
Anything Evangelion :)

All should be boxed and in Great condition! :wink1:

Last edited:
Re: WTB: HT Godfather, Batman, Joker V1 Terminators et more UK

PM The_One he might be able to sort you something :peace

I'm after a godfather, they seem to be going for daft prices now. I'm debating picking up an Enterbay version instead.
If I see any hot toys ones at a decent price I'll let you know mate. :)

I'm selling everything on you're looking for on your list as I posted a WTS Thread today, but I'm not sure on what decent prices you're looking for. The only side issue to this is that I have a few custom shelves that were done for these figures, and I'm wanting to sell them with the figures as well. It's pointless to keep them.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84358

I'm after a godfather, they seem to be going for daft prices now. I'm debating picking up an Enterbay version instead.
If I see any hot toys ones at a decent price I'll let you know mate. :)

I'm thinking the same with the Enterbay just because it's came down so much but the HT, to me, is where it's at with him.

PMed you GodofWar

Re: HT Godfather,Joker,Scissorhands,Sparrow,Bats,SConnor, SS Krueger, Medi Anime UK

And we're bumping it back up!

Re: HT Godfather,Joker,Scissorhands,Sparrow,Bats,SConnor, SS Krueger, Medi Anime UK

And we bump it back up again!

Joker V1 finally bought!
Bump!

Re: HT Godfather, Scissorhands, Sparrow, Batman, T-1000Connor, Medi Anime UK

Got Dream Warriors Freddy thanks to Darth_Thorpe!
Bump!

Re: HT Nurse Joker! Godfather, Scissorhands, Sparrow, Batman, T-1000Connor, Medi Anim

Bumped up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: HT Nurse Joker! Godfather, Scissorhands, Sparrow, Batman, T-1000Connor, Medi Anim

Joker added back on thanks to a bad eBay seller.

I have a V1 Joker and T1000 disguised as Sarah Connor. PM me if still interested and still looking. Thanks for your time. :wave

Last edited:
Back