• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to by HT Avp Predator Long blade feet

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

damashi808

Freaked Out
Reaction score
If anyone could help, I really need a AvP long blade feet. Also looking for following Predator parts;

AVP:
combistick, cannon.

Wolf;
Bendy whip

P1 neck ring, Armor.

P2 neck ring.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have some stuff for trade;

90% complete dutch, missing vest with grenades, cigar hand with cigar, P2 netting, hands, BD medipack, BD rebreather, disc, combistick,

Last edited:
Re: Wtb HT Dutch parts

Tank top and jacket aquirred, please any help on the vest with grenades, and cigar hand with cigar. Thnks everone for your time!

Re: Wtb HT Dutch parts

Still wanting to aquire these piece, please any help would be appreciated.

Re: WTB/Trade HT Dutch/Predator parts

Midnight bump, come on folks, got money ready if you don't like the trades. Please help me complete my incomplete figures..

my friend i have the lost bio , just pm your adress and ill send it

Hello all! Looking for Dutch vest, grenades and left cigar hand with cigar. Also looking for following Predator parts;

AVP:
Body netting, hands, feet, Damaged Head just need the dreadlocks to be honest.

Wolf;
Bendy whip

Lost Pred;
Multipul heads, bodies, hands, feet, Gauntlets, Shin Guards, bio.

P1, or guardian head.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have some stuff for trade;

Original Wolf all parts except bendy whip, tubes and combistick

cleaner chest armor with cannon

P2 netting, hands, BD medipack, BD rebreather, disc, combistick.

Hey, I have a few things you want (guardian head and other parts). I have a lost bio too that is part of a auction already but Im looking to change that if you want that mask. Take a look at my ebay and make me an offer and I will remove them from ebay.

https://shop.ebay.com/ashkanls/m.html

Re: Updated WTB/Trade HT Dutch/Predator parts

Updated on needs, I have cash to to buy, not looking for just trades. Any help please would be appreciated.

Back