Art Figures Saves - pre-order now at VikingPlayground.com

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fantastic! What a steal at that price too! Even if HT eventually makes one, this one is well worth the price and will hold me over until that point. And if that never happens, I'll still have an awesome Punisher :rock

Wow! Glad I got my order in then. I'm betting this guy will have a limited run like the first 2 Art Figures, but the demand for this guy will be much higher than Andy or the Don.

sucks!:( I have my Punisher customs just I like to have this one too.:(

I'll try to arrange for more figures later on today, stand by for the update... Did not expect it to be that popular so only pre-ordered a few figures.

Thank You!

Alexei

Just finished talking with distributor - the final stock is now up for sale on the site. Once its gone, it's gone for good - we won't have any more figures unless someone cancels/does not pay.

Thank You!

Alexei

For some reason, I can't get it through our the distributor where we've got other Brother Production figures. Still trying to figure out where to get them from...

Alexei

Alexei,

Just curious, is Art Figures making more of this figure than the previous two? I mean its quite obvious you are ordering more than of it than the previous two and I was wondering if they anticipated the higher demand or if this will end up one of those Grail items until HT makes one because of a really low edition size.

I personally think the figure looks great and is a steal for the price. And the head is near HT quality too so he will fit right in with the other HT Marvel characters :banana

I'm looking forward to this figure.

Ordered two from Alexei/Viking Playground. This is my first acquisition of an Art Figures product. If it is worthwhile, then I may go back pick up the other two releases.

Back