Poll #1: 1/6 scale creatures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pick-a-creature

• Jabba the Hutt

Votes: 34 50.0%
  • Wampa

Votes: 10 14.7%
  • Tauntaun

Votes: 10 14.7%
  • Bantha

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Dewback

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Boga

Votes: 3 4.4%
  • Nexu

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Reek

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Acklay

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Rancor

Votes: 7 10.3%

• Total voters

Booyah!

Super Freak
Reaction score
As per Darklord Dave's suggestion in another thread, let's do some polls.

Pick-a-creature

Well, it looks pretty good for Jabba and the Rancor so far.... I was torn between the two of them, but went for the Rancor out of nostalgia. I miss my old Rancor toy!!

DarkArtist81 Well, it looks pretty good for Jabba and the Rancor so far.... I was torn between the two of them, but went for the Rancor out of nostalgia. I miss my old Rancor toy!!

Well I never owned a Rancor toy so I have nothing to miss... However I did get the Kenner Jabba with the stone thing he slugged on which Luke later falls into...

A Salacious Crumb would have to be the exclusive!
getdata.php

DarkArtist81 said:
Well, it looks pretty good for Jabba and the Rancor so far.... I was torn between the two of them, but went for the Rancor out of nostalgia. I miss my old Rancor toy!!

I LOVED my Rancor!!! It was my binky, if you can believe it. Cute little Customikey, cuddled up in his little bed with his Rancor under his arm....awe. :rolleyes:

I bought a new one about ten years ago for $25 loose. It's still a great looking toy, with more play value then the newer Hasbro version, which admittedly was more accurate. I didn't vote for Rancor because I know we'd NEVER see him. At roughly six times the height of an average person, a 1/6 Rancor would be about my height!!!

Jabba is an incredible design for a great character. I'd be all over him with his throne, pipe and bowl, and Salacious. I'd make the exclusive a little Jawa with a fan.

I voted for Jabba with a Bantha and a Dewback being the others I'd want the most.

I didn't vote for her, but I like Boga. Cool design, and I like how the OT DVD has Kenobi imitating her to drive off the Tuskens from Luke.

I would like to have a Rancor...since Luke alreay has the bone that would be really cool to pose them together.....Jabba would be cool to since its Jedi Luke and he has the robe...so I could pose him with jabba too.

lakeshouse said:
I picked Jabba, but I think chance of seeing Sideshow 1/6 scale creature is pretty slim... :sick

I wouldn't say that. I have the Sideshow 1/6 Creature... from the Black Lagoon that is :rolleyes:

Me too, I think you'll never see a "SW creature" made by SSC. Never. Btw., how do you define "creature"? As far as I'm concerned, Jabba ain't no creature, he's an alien. Wampa, rancor, tauntaun, dewback, o.k, those could be considered as creatures.

Never say never. Star Wars is shaping up to be SSC's best selling 1/6 line ever so if there's a chance for odd/large creatures in any line, I'd say it's SW. And I voted for the Wampa - even though we don't have a Hoth Luke yet, he's an impressive creature.

I was torn between Jabba and the Wampa, but I chose Jabba because it would probably be easier to make than all that hair the Wampa has. Plus, for a big, fat, slimy slug, Jabba is pretty aesthetically pleasing:monkey5

I had to vote for Jabba, as he would make an excellent basis for a Diorama style display! I think that the Tauntaun and Wampa would be cool too, but Chewie needs to come first...

By and large, the Hasbro offerings as far as Creatures & Mounts go, have been pretty solid. The Tauntaun, Dewback, and Imp. Speeder are excellent and would look even better repainted with a Sideshow figure on top of it.

Customikey said:
By and large, the Hasbro offerings as far as Creatures & Mounts go, have been pretty solid. The Tauntaun, Dewback, and Imp. Speeder are excellent and would look even better repainted with a Sideshow figure on top of it.

I thought Hasbro's Dewback was their worst creature design. I voted for Jabba, even though he's not a creature, but alien. I'm sorry to all you prequel fans but no creature from them comes even close to the quality of the OT creatures.

wookilar8 said:
I thought Hasbro's Dewback was their worst creature design. I voted for Jabba, even though he's not a creature, but alien. I'm sorry to all you prequel fans but no creature from them comes even close to the quality of the OT creatures.
The main problem I had with the Dewback was the head design. It just looked like a giant lizard and not a Dewback.

Here's MC's great review:

https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_91400.htm

Back